Chapter 2

I forgot to mention that Wally wears wig and eye contacts while being 'Jon', he used his super speed at the battle (Marinette didn't).

{Artemis p.o.v.}

We were at Jon's and Marinette's house. I still don't understand how they know us and Wally. Jon started talking

After a very long talk (I am to lazy to write all of it. Long story short: he told them about twins ability, then he took of his wig and eye contacts.)

I was angry, frustrated, happy, sad and pissed. Then Marinette said "Well Wally, I think your girlfriend is pissed at you." I blushed at the word girlfriend but she was right. "She is right. I think you need to explain yourself." I said "Look I am sorry, but I didn't have a choice. My sister brought me back to life just yesterday. I am not fully recovered yet." he said. Then someone pushed me so I fell into Wally's hands (you know what I meant) and he kissed me. I blushed as he kissed me. I remembered something 😏(¬‿¬). "Soooooo." "So What?" asked Wally. I was trying very hard to hide my smirk. "I am your girlfriend, huh?" He blushed like crazy and I started laughing. Wally joined be after some time. After that we talked about some weird stuff.

{Nobody's p.o.v.}

 Everyone else was doing what they wanted. Connor, Dick and Megan was talking with Marinette  about the situation in Paris. Then they heard laughing. They turned around to see Wally and Artemis laughing together, after that they kissed and started talking. Suddenly Marinette said "Ohhh now I have new teasing material!" 

{Dick's p.o.v}

I was looking at Wally and Artemis then I heard Marinette say "Ohhh now I have new teasing material!" Me looked at her like she was from another planet (Dick, Connor and Megan don't know about her being Wally's twins sister. Connor and Megan wasn't with him because they wanted to explore the house). She blushed and then asked "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Uhhh... It's just I would never tease him. You see if you would be teasing him about his girlfriend he would punch you multiple times using his super speed." I said. To my surprise she just shrugged and said "I think you can figure it out by yourself." After that she quickly kissed my cheek and walked away. I just stood there in shock and I was blushing. 'She is cute. Wait

am I having a crush on her?' I thought. After some time we left and called Batman (Justice League with him. "Hello Dick. Do you have news to us?" he asked "Actually, yes. Rumors about Hawkmoth is real. Ladybug and Cat Flask is fighting his so called 'akumas' and 'sentimonsters'." I answered "Hmm... How dangerous are they?" he asked again "By what Ladybug said, they can destroy whole world. Ladybug also said that, her miraculous restore everything after fight." Connor answered (Connor, Artemis and Megan is talking with them too)."Do you have more news?" asked Wonder Woman. "Uhm... We just figured out that Kid Flash is alive." Artemis answered surprising everybody. "Wait HOW?" asked Flash. "Long story short: he has twin sister that can bring him back to life." answered Megan. "Oke- WHAT?!?!?! HE HAS A TWIN SISTER?!?!?!?" said/screamed Flash. "Well yes. Megan just said that." said Connor. "Do you know who she is?" asked Superman. "No, we don't exactly know. But I think I might know who she is." answered Dick. "Ok." was the only response from Batman before he hang up. "So who do you suspect?" asked Connor. "I think it's Marinette." said Dick. "That's impossible. Her hair is blue and eyes are blue. She doesn't look like she Wally." disagreed Artemis. "She could just put on the wig an eye contacts in her eyes." said Megan. "Now that I think of it even more, she is his sister. I even said that she will tease him about Artemis." said Dick. "You're right. While we were exploring the house we found some pictures and there was one picture there was Marinette and Wally (he was in his original look). There was also a note that said 'Flash twins'" stated Megan. "I will tell the Justice League. You can go and rest." said Connor. Everyone went to their rooms.

{Dick's p.o.v. (again)}

I went to my room and found a beautiful girl sitting on the chair. She had long orange (I don't know the true color of Wally's hair) hair. Her brown eyes looked at him and she smiled. "So I think you are Wally's sister Marinette." I said. "So you figure it out faster than I expected." Marinette said as she walk to the door and closed it. "I am a detective after all" I said. Then she walked up to me and asked "Were you surprised?" "A little bit." I answered. "Hmm, I see." she said and bit her bottom lip. Now I really wanted to kiss her. "So. Now what?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "What will you do? You know everything about the situation here." she asked/said "I don't know. I think we will stay here for a while, help you defeat Hawkmoth. Then we will come back to our home." I answered. She looked sad, then just nodded and said "Goodbye. Tikki spots on" then she left.

Thank you for reading.

Bye😉