Chapter 3

I am sorry for short chapter. I don't have inspiration to this book. One more thing I won't update  for like 2 weeks because I will be on a 'vacation'. Thank you for reading. 

{Nobody's p.o.v.}

Justice League helped Ladybug and Cat Flash defeat Hawkmoth and Mayura. It was time for SG go home. Wally is going with them to. What about Marinette? Well... she is still thinking. She don't know if they will like her. Then SG, Wally and Marinette meet up wally asked "Mari, will you come with us?" "I don't know. I think I will stay here." she replied. "Of course she is coming. Marinette you will not stay here with that kind of situation." Dick said. "What do you mean?" asked Megan. "Well, you already know." answered Mari (SG knows that Lila lies and hurt Mari. Wally told them. SG and Wally created a plan to convince Marinette come with them). "Ummmmmm... yeah." said Wally. "Wally?!?! Did you told them?" asked Marinette with a dangerous voice. "Of course NO! But still will you come with us?" answered/asked Wally. "...

Fine" she finally agreed. 

After 2 months 

Dick was very nervous. He finally asked Marinette on a date. He thought: What if she won't like the decoration? What If She won't like my costume? What If I embarrassed myself? And etc. Little did Dick know that Marinette had the same freaking out session. But they didn't need to freak out because the date went smoothly. On the date Dick asked "Marinette you are an awesome girl. You're kind, generous, friendly and beautiful (my dictionary isn't very big). So, will you be my girlfriend?" and of course Marinette said "Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend."

After 3 years of dating they got married and had children. 

THE END

Thank you for reading. Please vote and follow me.

Bye 😁✌💕