BAD NEWS

Time flew in the beat of heart.. It's been 2 month's already... And Katherina is on her 7th month of pregnancy.... Sabister is so happy that he is going to see his heir in 2 more months.. and he is proud of Katherina that she learnt to stand for herself...

If Katherina is always like this he wouldn't have married Bianca and make her his queen...

On the other hand both Bianca and Sabister are planning everything for a war as King Lucus didn't want to give up and still occupying the lands

Duke Alessandro, Duke Christain, Duke Apollo, Duke William, Duke Alfieri, Duke Xavier and other 10 dukes who are under King's rule became his Allies while few dukes of Sabister revoluted

But Sabister being Sabister grounded them for disobeying his orders..

~~~~~~~~~~~

In The south Lucas is sitting in his chamber with few of his mistress around but all of his thoughts are on north queen who scared his Soliders..

After hearing the features and the Burning fire in her eyes made Lucas want to see her...he wanted to have her

So he ordered one of the artists From his kingdom to draw the woman that scared his Soliders... The desire of him wanting to occupy North is growing day by day...

He always wanted to the only king of Benivento... After occupying house of east Benivento and house of west Benivento the pride of victory reached his head.... And the queens of east and west kingdom became his mistress... more like slaves

"Diana" he shouted  east queen by her name..

A woman walked into his chamber with head down.. she look pale with messy hair.. and buries covered all her body except face..

"Kneel" he ordered and she followed him like a pet dog.....

"Strip" he again ordered and she motioned everything he said... It's like he broke her in the way that she lost her self respect... She obeyed his every order like a slave and stripped a thin silk fiber that is covering her body..

After her Stripping herself he ordered one of his mistress to tie her to the steel rods that are placed on the corner of the room and the mistress smriked at Diana and immediately followed the king

"Spankle with rope" he ordered the mistress and she immediately started spanking Diana... Diana shouted with pain which gave pleasure to him... Her pain can be heard throughout the kingdom..

In the other chamber which is connected to kings chamber A woman sat in the corner with Hugging her legs and crying silently.. it's like she could feel the pain of the other woman who is currently shouting...

"H...he..Here is the w.wom..woman that you asked me to draw your hi..Highness" trembled a voice grabbing his attention

"Open it" he asked with litup face...

The men who is currently trembling opened the vintage roll paper with his shievering hands reviling the sketch of Bianca holding arrow and bow..

"S..ss..sir there is another woman..even she is k...kin.. king's wife" spoke the trimbling voice mostly like whispered... showing another vintage roll paper

"Open it too" ordered Lucas not taking his eyes of Bianca's sketch...

The artist followed his orders and opened the other sketch reveling Katherina.... Lucas turned his eyes from Bianca's sketch to Katherina's which bought a smile on his face...

"Wow.. what a beauty" he said with smile and taking Katherina's sketch into his hands...

"I thought Sabister only has so much Wealth and land but he has two angelic wives... I want both of them for myself...I will break them and make them mine" he spoke to himself with smrike on his face..

While Diana is still shouting with pain....

***********

Author note

According to the story Benivento is the place with 4 houses and each house has a king...

To the house of north Sabister is the king

To the house of south Lucas is the king

To the house of east Andrew is the king

To the house of West Marcus is the king

For few years all this kings use to have mutual understanding but later on the relationship between them turned bitter..

King Lucus succeeded in occupying east and west houses as they small kingdoms with low wealth and less population...