NEW ERA

Its been a month Katherina lost her husband and her sister wife.... Every one said the north won the war without much loss.... but Katherina lost everything in the war.. she lost her father, husband and sister....Before she could realized everything she became the queen of whole Benevento... the life isn't easy for everyone... the war made her cold.... may be the one who is growing inside her did not want to give it's mother much pain than she already had... so even though its 10th month the child still inside taking its time...

As soon as she became the queen Katherina Distributed the responsibilities of the south, east and west Benevento to Apollo, Alfieri and Xavier.. according to the books that Sabister gave to Bianca... while Christian disappeared as soon as Bianca died.. and no body knows where he is.... 

After A Week

Katherina is shouting with pain of her labor... Mary, Edward , Apollo, Anna were standing out the door waiting for the heir to come out...

after few minutes of continues shouting of pain... a small cry is heard from the room.. which bought a smile on everyone's face after a long time.... 

"It's a girl" spoke the doctor handing the child to Apollo...

After a while Apollo took the baby that fit perfectly in his arms to the room and placed her beside Katherina... Mary, Anna and Edward stared at the baby with lot of adoration... katherina slowly opened her eyes after hearing to the soft cry of her baby...

"It's girl" informed Mary while tears rolling down from her eyes...

Katherina made happy tears to roll to cheeks and took the baby girl into her embrace.. while  embracing her daughter she noticed something while her baby is sleeping peacefully...

"Baby is crossing her fingers" spoke Katherina pointing to the cross... That remained them of Bianca... fresh tears flowed out of everyone's eyes... Its really been hard time for them... They failed to fulfill Bianca's last wish of seeing her husband and brother for the last time.. both of them weren't beside her... Apollo went through a lot... he could not forgive himself for not being beside his little sister when she needed him.......

"What do you want to name the baby?.. your highness" asked Doctor clearing the tension in the room... Katherina smiled at the name that flashed in her thoughts 

"BIANCA FELIX " announces Katherina which made every one smile wide...

_________________________