CHAPTER 3 : Temporary Partner

"I would like to offer our cooperation."

under the moonlight, the night wind that makes anyone need a thick jacket.  In front of me is the leader of the girls, the most famous gyaru in school, Karuizawa Kei.  Her beautiful blonde ponytail makes me nostalgic for our old days.

"Cooperation?"

"Yes."

"What for?" 

"I want to help Ichinose-san!" 

ichinose? So that's why she asked if I knew about the rumors. 

"Why do you want to help her? I didn't know you were that close." 

"We were in the same group on the previous exam. Even though it was only a few days, but we ate and slept together."

Karuizawa said it out loud, showing her strong determination. I had forgotten that if Karuizawa made up her mind, she would do it no matter what. most people would find her stubborn, but to me that's the charm of karuizawa kei.

"I can help you. But what benefit do I get?" 

"What? Why are you thinking about the benefits? Isn't Ichinose-san also your friend?" 

karuizawa yelled at me.  it seemed like her anger had exploded like a volcanic eruption.  If she keeps yelling, we'll draw attention around.  people might think we are a fighting couple.

"Calm down! I was just kidding." 

Karuizawa crossed her arms and showed her arrogant pose.

"I know, I was just kidding too."

no matter where you look, you're not kidding. If I were a 5 year old, I'd be peeing my pants right away, maybe.

And why is she so angry anyways?  and that only applies to me too.  yesterday she said she didn't hate me, but now her attitude is quite the opposite.

but just being able to talk to her makes me grateful.

"Before we continue, how much do you know about this matter?" 

"Maybe, more than yours?" 

"Heeeeeh, really?" 

"I got the details from a class D student." 

"You mean Ryuen's class?" 

I looked at her and recalled the meeting with Ishizaki and the others. and tell it to karuizawa

Flashback to the meeting with ishizaki.

"Here, Ayanokouji-san!"

"sorry I'm late." 

"Don't worry, we just arrived." 

'we'?  Looking at Ishizaki's side, there was Ibuki, and unexpectedly Hiyori. 

"Good morning Ayanokouji-kun." 

"It's actually noon now." 

"Really? I think you're right." 

"Rare combination isn't it?" 

Seeing Hiyori together with Ryuen's men was very unexpected. Hiyori who is usually alone in the library is actually have better social skill than me. are my social skills that bad?