CHAPTER SEVEN

Leah's pov,

I close my eyes just as Brandon's lips touches mine and relish on how soft and delicious his lips are before I open my mouth a little and his tongue thrusts in. A moan comes out but it's drowned by his lips as he ravages my mouth slowly but deep and passionate. I put my hands in his little hair and hold on while my hips involuntarily thrusts on him making my center ride on his very noticeable hard bulge.

The friction is so amazing that I want to do it over and over again but Brandon holds my hips down and successfully stops me from moving. I could kiss him forever but I feel him move back and it takes a few seconds but I remember where we are. The party. Truth and dare. The blush comes on full force and I stand up from Brandon and run to my room.
I fall headfirst into the bed and squeal.

The smile never leaves my mouth. That was amazing! But now I have a little problem. I am soo turned on. My door opens a little and I open my mouth to say it's occupied but stop short when I see that it's Brandon that's here. I sit up immediately.

He lips quirk up in a little smile,
"Are you okay, baby?"

I blush because I am not okay at the moment.

"Y-yeah." An eyebrow goes up,

"You sure?"

I nod and it seems he doesn't believe me because I see him smirk a little.

"Why does it look like you're turned on then?"

My eye goes wide and I immediately go to shakes my head.

"N-n-no I'm not."

He tsks, "I thought you would remember that you are still a bad liar."

My face flames. I forgot that he can always tell I'm lying. I don't know how though as he has refused to tell me. He moves in so close that I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Do you want me to take care of it for you, Leah??" A whisper but it has never been louder.

I gulp. Should I? I don't know. I'm not very experienced at this? But this is Brandon so I take a deep breath and nod because I most definitely want Brandon to be my first in everything and this is like a dream come true.

He smiles, "Good" and then he kisses me and I forget the whole world for the second time this evening. This time when he puts me on his lap, he allows me to grind and man do I grind. When he takes over making me grind the same time he thrusts up to me, I see stars and move out of the kiss to breathe. His kisses move to my neck and jawline and when he finds my soft spot on my collar bone and he sucks hard on it the same time he thrusts hard up into me, I cum for the first time. And I cum Hard. The scream that tears out of me is covered by Brandon's lips. He kisses me until I come down from my high and slumps on his chest.

"I feel his lips on my forehead and I smile because I love it when he does that.
"Sleep, baby, we'll talk tomorrow." He lays me down and lays besides me while holding me to his chest.

"But your present?"

"Tomorrow, now sleep." So I close my eyes and do as I'm told.

The next day,

The first I register while I try to wake up fully is that I'm on a bed. How did I get here? The last thing I remember was the game at Brandon's party and... I shoot up from the bed while gasping. It wasn't a dream. Oh God!!! How can I possibly face Brandon and-- Oh my God! I didn't give him present. That takes precedence above all things. I shoot up from the bed, rush to my bag and get out the present and rush to Brandon's bedroom and knock.

"Who's that?"

"It's me, Leah."

"Come in." I take a deep breath and enter.

"Good morning."

"Good morning, baby. You know you don't have to knock. I tell you that always."

"I know but that seems rude."

He smiles, "Okay. Did you want anything??"

"Oh! Yeah. I forgot to give you your present yesterday." I hand it over to him. I hope he likes it. It's a simple gift really.
He removes the wrap so slowly and then raises an eyebrow when he sees a case.
"Are you proposing to me?"

I laugh and shake my head. "Just open it." He opens it and smiles.

"Thank you, baby."

It's a charm bracelet with different things hanging from it. A wolf because that's his favorite animal, a dream catcher, a smiley emoji because he really doesn't smile much except when he's with the group. He chuckles at that one. And last but not least, a locket with a picture of both of us in it. It was taken at the beach a few months ago.
I was laughing in it because Brandon whispered in my ear that my younger brother swims like a drowning duck, which he does. Apparently, my mother caught that moment and magically captured it.

"I love this picture."

I smile, "I know. It was all you talked about the day you saw it. You said something about how you always wanted to keep me happy like that all the time."

"Thank you, baby. This is one of the best presents I can ever get."

My eyebrows scrunch up, "what could possibly beat my present?"

He laughs. "You'll know soon. Let's both take our baths and then head down for breakfast. I'll check on the guys and get them down. You prepare breakfast."

Every single time, soon soon. I am sooo getting tired of hearing the word 'soon.'

That reminds me. "What happened after I slept?"

"The party went on till midnight and they all went home but our friends just crashed here."

Hmm. I nod. "Okay." I head out, take my bath, brush my teeth, wear my clothes and make breakfast. I was just setting the food on the counter when everybody heads down one by one.

"Good morning everyone"

A chorus of good mornings head back my way. We all eat while talking about the party and I see Jo blush whenever she looks at Chase. Something happened. I grab my phone and text the girls.
Leah: Sleepover, Liz's house tonight. We all need to be informed on why Jo keeps on blushing like a cherry.

Lizzie: Yeah. And you need to tell us what happened after you ran out.

Jo: Exactly!

I blush.

Leah: Best night ever.

I look up and see the girls smiling and trying to control their squeals while Brandon just looks at me like he wants to know why I'm blushing.

Everyone stands up and gets ready to go home after the guys do the dishes. I go to do the same but I'm stopped by Brandon.

"Text your parents, baby. You'll spend the day with me. Birthday wish."
I laugh.

"It's no longer your birthday Brandon but sure. Though I have a sleepover with the girls at Liz's house tonight."

He smiles, "Sure. I'll drop you there when it's time. We need to talk about some things. They are all good. I promise."

I smile because he is always quick to reassure me and make me feel at ease. This is why it's so easy to love him.

"Okay. No worries."

I text my mum to let her know my plans and she replies with an okay. Then, I hug the girls goodbye and we all promise to be there on time. Then rush up to get my things ready since Brandon's house is like my second house and I have most things here.
Then I go in search of Brandon and find him in the living room.

"Come sit with me, Leah. Let's talk."