𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚁

Y/n's POV

"And then I went to the bathroom and all her stuff was taped on the ceiling. Like I was just going to take a piss, but I felt like I just discovered something I wasn't supposed to," I said, telling him about what happened in summer camp in 2015. He choked on his smoothie as he laughed.

"Alright cmon, we need to go to the vinyl place before it closes," Tendou said grabbing my hand as he ran.

"Why do you even want them, you don't own a record player," I said while laughing.

"The same reason that you have pretty whisks and mixers. You can't cook, but they match your aesthetic," he told me.

"Don't be mean, I'm a great chef," I defended.

"I saw my life flash before my eyes the day you cooked for me," he laughed.

"Stop!" I laughed.

"Let's go to the playground first, we still have like 3 hours," I said to him.

"Alright, alright, fine," he agreed.

_____________________________

We stood at the top of the main play set of a large children's park.

"Okay let's race. Pick a slide and we go down at the same time. Whoever loses has to hang from the monkey bars for 2 minutes," I challenged.

"Alright, you're on, I pick the one on the left," Tendou said.

"I'll take the one in the middle," I chose.

"3..2..1," we said in unison. Tendou ended up winning, just by a smidge.

"My hands are gonna hurt," I whine as Tendou pushed me towards the monkey bars.

"Too bad, this was your bet," he exclaimed.

"Fine, but stand under me. I want you to catch me if I fall," I said. Tendou shrugged and stood under me with his arms out.

"Andddd... start!" He exclaimed. He began counting the seconds. At around 1 minute, my hands were burning on the hot monkey bars. Even then, I refused to give up. This ultimately led to me having to let go and Tendou catching me bridal style.

"Now my hands are red," I say with a pout.

"Well, I'm sorry about that, but I think we should get going before the store closes," Tendou said.

"Fine," I huffed as I began walking beside him.

As we were indulging in conversation, I barely caught the way Tendou's fingers brushed against mine. I could feel a slight bit of heat rush into my cheeks as I slipped my hand into his.

Tendou stopped completely, his eyes were as wide as frisbees, but his hand still gripped tightly onto mine.

"Y/n?" Tendou questioned.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"No! I mean, yes! This is more than okay, but I don't understand what you me-"