𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝚁𝚈

Tsukishima's POV:

"Back to the damn drawing board," Yamguchi said with a sigh, "This time, I'll come up with the ideas."

    After what happened last time, I would say his decision to come up with the plan was fair.

       "I'm thinking you get close to her moms, if they like you, then you're already 3 steps ahead," Yamaguchi stated.

      "You really hate me don't you..."

________________________________

     "Hi Mrs. L/n and Mrs. L/n, thank you for showing up for brunch with me on such short notice," I smiled sweetly.

"Just call us Mrs. Ravina and Mrs. Alina, sweetie," said Mrs. Alina

"So... why are we here?" Questioned Mrs. Ravina, leaning back into her chair and raising a brow at me.

"Oh...I was thinking that I... got to know you two better," I said somewhat confidently.

"Alright, sure!" Exclaimed Mrs. Alina

"No, not alright. You want Y/n back don't you?" Asked Mrs. Ravina, both annoyance and boredom written across her face.

"No, of course not. Wait, no... yes," I replied, not knowing which answer what correct.

"Well that's fine," Mrs. Alina replied with a nod. In reply, Mrs. Ravina lightly elbowed her.

"No, I meant that it's not okay," she quickly changed.

     "Tsukishima, Y/n already filled us in on what happened, if you think that getting good with us will help you get back together with her, you're sadly mistaken. The only way we'll accept you being her boyfriend is if she chooses you herself. Otherwise, you're dead to us," Mrs. Ravina shrugs.

     "Babe, you can't say all that, he's like... 16 years old!" Mrs. Alina exclaimed.

     "What's he gonna do about it? Tell his mom that he's an asshole and so two people he barely knows don't like him?"

        "I totally understand ma'am and I know that I really, really messed up, but I'm trying my best to fix everything," I said.

     "K."