THREE

Why Petrova?

Why Petrova?

Now while the Mikaelson's deeply loathe the doppelgänger, Andrea quite likes the survivor. Even though she only looks out for herself she had help the young hybrid once or twice for saving her from Niklaus. She only had interest in herself after all. the doppelgänger said that when in need of running away because she alway knew what life Andrea had after she turned against her will in the future the use he name or contact her because it had no trace.

While on her way to the hotel that the sheriff told her about she found a nicer and more expensive looking one on the way. Her thoughts included her thinking about why not spend the money that she doesn't have on a place that she cant afford but compel.

The town of Beacon Hills obviously didn't know about vampires as they did werewolves and other supernatural creatures.

Compelling a room was easy since the lack of vervain on the front desk lady. the lady was even nicer and offered the penthouse for nothing, even though Andra was not paying anyway.

she would have to go into town early tomorrow as she was meeting Scott and Stiles' friends at school the next day.

||

After getting new outfits the next morning before school, Andrea also decided that she would get a new car since she was staying around for the rest of the year, or until Niklaus decided to terrorise her once again.

She brought herself a black 1969 Ford Mustang with black leather seats.

||

She was the centre of attention when driving up to Beacon Hills High, parking next to a blue Jeep and green motorbike. Eyes never leaving her as she stepped out grabbed her bag fro the seat, said hello to Stiles and Scott and left to find the office to compel her a schedule and locker. Making way to her class, which was history.

Walking into the class she found a seat at the back in between two boys.both with the same brown short hair and facial features. Twins.

Looking up to meet one of their eyes, she found that he was the same boy from the night before. Turning to look to her right she saw the same face, she groaned, turning back t look at the front of the room and sining in her seat.

Of fucking course. She cursed to herself. Just my luck. Out of the corner of her eye to her left she could she one of the twins still looking at her with a smirk on his face. She turned to look at him and gave him a sarcastic smile before the teacher walked into the room and started his lesson.

Class ended quickly and before Andrea noticed it was time to go to Business.

||

Business was the same as History besides the way the teacher, who liked to be called coach yelled very time he spoke. Andrea also heard what he mumbled under his breathe after he told them his name. "And i also like to be called cupcake." She found it was quite funny but chose to not laugh as no one else heard what he had said.

||

She meet up with Scott and his friends after class for lunch and after meeting all of them she left to go and sit in the library to look up supernatural creatures, and the difference between her typeof werewolf and Scotts pack.

But before she could turn the corner she heard them whisper about her. "i found her on the side of the road covered in blood, then she just clasped."

"So you just found her?" one of the girls, Allison, asked.

"Yea." Stiles states before looking aver at the corner where she was listening in. " hey Scott?" he asked, getting a small 'yea' in response. "did you get a smell from her, like is she something."

"something?" Scott asked completely clueless about the whole situation.

"Yes, dumbass. Like something supernatural?" Stiles responded slapping the back of Scott's head.

"I mean i did smell death on her but could just be the blood right? but then again there was also a werewolf smell, you know." he told the group.

"I smelt it too, but she could have just had a bad family or something?" this time it was Issac who answered the question.

||

Andrea didn't like that the pack was slowly figuring out what she was, but she knew that they did not know about Vampires therefore didn't now about hybrids.

After walking away from the corner she was listening from she headed to the library, got a book and went to go sit down under the bleachers before the bell rang and it was time to go to math.

The rest of the day went fast and she found out that she had a lot of classes with the twins, which she didn't mind as she found the straight one quite hot. She also found out the Lydia was a banshee, Issac was a werewolf, and Allison was a hunter.

||

School was over and Andrea was about to get in the elevator to go up to her new apartment when a hand stopped the door from closing. When looking up from her phone she saw, the twins, who she found were called Aiden and Ethan. Ethan being gay and having a eye open for Danny the only other openly gay guy kid at their school, and Aiden who had not taken his eyes off Andrea all day.

She smirked at them before clicking her floor button on the elevator wall and leaning against the back wall still staring at Aiden. She didn't miss the way he looked her up and down before standing next to her, waiting for the elevator door to open for her to get out just before them. it turns out that their was two 'penthouses' and they got there just before she did.