TEN

Running through the woods with the twins, Andrea felt free, even through she was chasing after Morrell, she felt alive again

Running through the woods with the twins, Andrea felt free, even through she was chasing after Morrell, she felt alive again. After her death and transition into a hybrid, Andrea always felt as though she was trapped in her body, not moving, stuck. Never ageing, always the same age. Stuck while everyone around her was moving forwards.

Flipping over a fallen tree, Aiden lands in between the twins, both of whom are half transformed. Aiden lifted his head, "This way." He stated looking straight ahead before running in the direction Morrell had disappeared.

Getting to a small clearing, Andrea lets the twin try and break the Mountain ash before jumping down from a small cliff and landing on two feet. Andrea, Kali and the twins make a full circle around the Mountain ash which holds Morrell safe for the time being.

Andrea had told Aiden about what had happened to her parents, and what she had planned for the killer and after finding out who the killer was, Aiden was more that happy to fight with her. Even if Deucalion was the reason that Aiden is an alpha and could control the shift, that doesn't mean that he won't help Andrea.

Scott was following Deucalion to the small clearing, still not fully aware of what the pack was doing, but being apart of the pack he had to join. "How did you know Marin, that we'd come for you?" Deucalion asked walking towards the lady surrounded by a pack of powerful supernaturals.

"Because Jennifer and I are the same." Morrell sighed, out of breath from running. "And I know you've always been suspicious of us, of what we can do." Morrell threatened Deucalion slightly.

"With good reason. We know you sent that girl- the one who helped Isaac." Kali was the next one to speak, walking around in a threatening circle around the mountain ash. "What was her name?" Deucalion questioned.

"Braeden. And I sent her to do what I've always done, maintain balance. " Morrell turned to follow Kali's steps so she would always be facing her. "What do you know about Jennifer?" The older female werewolf asked stopping to face Morrell.

"Nothing more than you know." Morrell then turned to Scott, who was still slightly behind Deucalion. "This isn't you Scott. Go back to your friends." Morrell states before Deucalion steps in, putting his walking stick in front of Scott. "He can decide what's right for himself."

"Not with out all the information." Morrell snaps back. Andrea had moved to stand next to Aiden, his arm going around her shoulder as she looked up at him with an innocent smile. Andrea had completely tuned out of the conversation and only tuned back in at the end when Morrell steps out of the circle in pain and Scott goes to take care of her as the twins, Andrea and Kali growl, stepping towards the high school guidance counsellor. Scott and Morrell start whispering, even though everyone can hear them, they continue to whisper about the Nemeton and the missing parents.

The pack separates ways after getting the information from Morrell. Andrea going with the twins back to their home to rest for a while before going back to the pack.

||