Chapter 3

WARNING THERE IS SOME SEXUAL STUFF THAT HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER I WILL JUST SAY WHEN ITS STARTS AND WHEN IT ENDS:]

Also im super sorry to change y/n pronouns but her pronouns will now be she/her because I'm not used to writing long stories using she/they. I tried my best and its not my pronouns so im not used to it.

[Y/n pov]

Of fucking course techno got locked up.

"Why is techno in here?"

"He is here for many reasons" sam responded

"When is he gonna get out?"

"I dont plan on letting him out"

[SOME SEXUAL STUFF START HERE]

"But you will" I give him an angry look

Sam looks already scared of me. It's easy to scare men when you tease them cuz they get horny so easily. Its disgusting how a lot of men that I have met only want sexual things and are horny 24/7.

"I'm sorry y/n but I have made the decision as warden to not let out techno"

I walk closer to sam and grab his crotch making him slip out a soft moan.

"Now your gonna fucking let out techno, I shouldn't have to tell you for the third time" I said in his ear

I let go of his crotch and let him catch his breath.

"Would you still like to visit dream?"

"Yes I would, techno will be coming back with me after I'm done and maybe we can finish what we started" I lied, im not gonna finish what I started

I just only said that so he wouldn't trap me in the prison cell to. I would have wasted my time leaving my mission just so I could get trapped with my brother and a stranger for who knew how long.

[THE SOME SEXUAL STUFF ENDED BUT SOME MENTIONING OF WHAT Y/N DID WILL HAPPEN]

He nodded his head and let me go on the platform that will bring me to techno and dream. It was slow at first but then went faster. Soon enough I was wear techno and dreams cell.

"Hello brother"

"Hello y/n" techno chuckled

"Who is this?" A guy wearing a white dirty mask that had some cracks on it thats sitting on the floor asked

"This is my sister y/n, no one really has met her yet since she left but finally came back"

"You must be the dream eret has told me about"

"Hope it was good things" he chuckled under his mask

"We saw your little show with the warden, what happened?" Techno looked serious

It must of have been weird seeing his little sister grab someones crotch like that.

"yeah about that, let's just not speak about it but good news your coming home with me"

"I still cant believe your here, I haven't seen you in so long we all missed you so much" techno hugged me

"I missed you and the fam so much too, I'm glad I'm finally back"

We hugged eachother for about 15 seconds then I let go. Dream just sat on the floor very awkwardly.

"Um Techno can you excuse us I need to speak to Dream"

He nodded his head questioning why I needed to talk to dream and not him. He walked near the LAVA sitting down next to it.

"Hello dream" I gave him a smirk

"Hello y/n, why did you wanna speak to me?"

"I heard you can revive people"

I will do anything to bring back my brother my best friend. He was always there for me. He argued with phill to not send me on the quest/mission. Of course phill said no and sent me on the quest.

"I can indeed"

"I need you to revive someone"

Dream chuckled and stood up. He walked closer to me as I walked backwards until the wall stopped me. Dream went to my ear and chuckled again.

"And what do I get out of this princess?"

His breath hitting my neck, it felt nice but I shouldn't be thinking about that. His voice was hot, I liked it. He gave me bad boy vibes which I didn't mind. The one thing I don't like is that he killed tommy, but he did bring him back. I grabbed his wrist and turned him and pushed him against the wall.

"Now thats up to what you want pretty boy" I said in his ear

He chuckled, before he could say anything I started to speak.

"I will give you some time to think what you want, me and techno will be leaving now"

"Finally you guys are done flirting with eachother" Techno got up from the floor

"SAM SEND THAT PLATFORM THING OVER HERE IM TIRED OF BEING HERE ALREADY" I yelled

Sam quickly took down the lava and sent the platform to our way. Techno got on the platform and so did I.

"Goodbye princess"

"Bye bye pretty boy, see you next time" I gave him a smirk

I didnt care if he wore a mask, I already can tell he is something else that I wanna get to know. He has something that no one else has that I have met. Me and techno finally get to the other side meeting Sam aka the warden.

"Hello sam" techno said

"Lead us the way out now" I gave sam a smirk

He lead us the way to leave this huge prison. All I can think about is dream. Some how he was in my head and I couldn't get him out. I was only there for about 10-20 minutes. I'm gonna come back tomorrow and im gonna find out more about dream. He is gonna revive Wilbur, I dont care what I have to do.

[Dream pov]

I see y/n and techno on the platform going away. Then the lava dropped down. Will I actually ever see her again? There's something about her that changed but made her even better then before. I remembered when I first met her, well actually the first time I saw her. She never saw me but i did. I fell in love with her. Now after a year of not seeing her she looks even better then before.

"Now thats up to what you want pretty boy"

That sentence keeps repeating in my head. Her soft but kinda scary voice just kept repeating. Her breath hitting my neck, I want to feel that again. Her beautiful eyes and hair. I'm gonna make sure she comes back and I will help her out.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○
[A/n]
So I do kinda like this chapter idk yet but if something is weird I will probably change it in this story. Anyways y/n to me is a bad bleep idc what yall say -hair flip-.
[W/c]
1143