Seven?

System Starting...

Poll on the last chapter is still pending...

[It's a long poll it'll be pending for a while]

Jin sighed as he looked at the large pool of blood

Jin sighed as he looked at the large pool of blood. "I hope Jungkook is okay..." He muttered.

"We'll find him Jin. Don't worry." Namjoon assured with a hand on the older's shoulder. "It's not like he can just disappear into thin air right?" 

"Yeah..." Jin muttered as he flicked his eyes to the side. "Let's go this way." He said changing the subject. 

"Taehyung, we shouldn't split up you know this!" Jimin pleaded. Eyeing Jungkook who was trying to pull Taehyung away. "We never should have split up in the start. There are weird things in the forest Taehyung! You of all people should know!" 

Taehyung's eyes glitched for a few seconds. Looking as if he was wearing a blindfold. "It'll be okay. We'll be right back." He said walking away with Jungkook before Jimin could protest more.

"Idiot..." Jimin cursed under his breath. "He's going to get himself killed again," Jimin said taking out his weapon. Planning on following Taehyung anyway. Heading in the way he thought Taehyung went. 

Around 145 paces into the walk, he heard noises. Voices... But not the voices he usually heard. Different voices. Stumbling into...

Yoongi? 

And Hoseok?

They looked rough and beat up. "What happened to you guys?" He asked.

"Don't ask..." Yoongi grumbled clutching his shoulder. Hoseok carefully wrapping a ripped cloth around it. "What about you? You shouldn't be alone."

"Jungkook took off with Taehyung. I'm trying to follow them." Jimin informed glancing back at the way he came from. Or... Was that the way he was going? Shit...

"Want us to come with? Like Yoongi said, you shouldn't be alone." Hoseok offered. 

Jimin nodded in agreement leading the way off into the forest. The other two hurrying to follow and keep up. Jimin spotted Taehyung in the distance running through the thick brush and snapping twigs and branches in his way. 

Tumbling into the small area Taehyung and Jungkook were standing in. Jungkook stood with his hands behind his back a sweet smile on his face as he lured Taehyung in like a siren. 

"TAEHYUNG!" He yelled catching the attention of the pair. 

Jungkook smiled that same sweet smile. "What is it Hyung? Did you find something?"

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the younger. Hoseok and Yoongi stepping out from the trees behind him. "Some of the others."

Jungkook's grin widened a comedic amount as he giggled. "That's good."

Taehyung patted Jimin's shoulder. "See Jimin, everything is okay. We are a bigger group now. All we need to do is find Jin and Na-"

A scream of pain cut through the air. Everyone turned their eyes to Jungkook. Pathetically sobbing as blood soaked through the back of his shirt. "Hyung's! Help!" He cried out.

Even Jimin found himself running over to check on the boy. Bleeding out on the forest floor. "What happened?" He tried to ask the distressed boy, yet he got no answer.

Two other figures entered the clearing. Jimin quickly drawing his weapon only to lower it. "Jin? Namjoon?"

Jin nodded. "We heard a scream and ran this way is everyone okay?" He asked.

"Jungkook!" Namjoon quickly pointed out running to the youngest. 

Jungkook smiled as the others joined the circle around him. Breaths coming out ragged as he looked into Namjoon's eyes. "You're all here now... You're all here..."

++++++++++++++

[I hope you know Jimin has a lot more power than you realize.]

Chapter Password 1: TkdGSEFK

Chapter Password 2: FRYSZ