Prologue

Montaro POV
My name is Montaro Nakamura.

Well, not really.

It's actually Montaro Nakiri, and I'm a member of the Nakiri Clan of the Five Principal Clans.

Those clans, they hold powers that come from creatures called Sacred Beasts.

Kushihashi with the Azure Dragon and the Power of Wood.

Doumon with the Black Tortoise and the Power of Water.

Shinra with the White Tiger and the Power of Metal.

Himejima with the Vermillion Bird and the Power of Fire.

And finally, Nakiri with the Yellow Dragon and the Power of Earth.

I'm a student at Kuoh Academy as a second year in Class 2A.

(I didn't do 2B because it's kinda overused)

I was also a member of the Occult Research Club. I knew that everyone there were devils, but they treated me with all the kindness and respect in the world. So I treat them the same way back.

Over my time there, I met some amazing people.

I met two bros I could count on in Kiba and Gasper.

An strict yet kind hearted beautiful red haired girl, Rias Gremory.

A stunning raven haired woman who was really flirty, but someone I could always count on when I needed it the most, Akeno Himejima.

A small yet strong girl I saw at first as a little sister like figure and an awesome snack buddy, Koneko Toujou.

A sweet, kind hearted and innocent blonde, Asia Argento.

A blue haired girl who was not afraid to express her dreams and a strong willed swordsman, Xenovia Quarta.

A bright girl with light brown hair and beautiful purple eyes. She was the angel of the group, literally, Irina Shidou.

A strict and professional teacher who always had a dream she could wish to have and had a kind heart, Rossweisse.

There was this one pervert, but he had a good heart, Issei Hyoudou.

Little did I know about myself, I was falling in love with those girls.

I felt my heart beat around them to the point it drives me a little insane. I knew at one point, I had to confess to them before the clan forced me back.

Little did I know, that time would come closer than I thought.

3rd Person POV
Today was a regular day in the ORC clubhouse. Koneko sat with Montaro as he tutored her and helped her study. As were Irina, Xenovia and Asia with Rossweisse. Montaro then felt his phone vibrate. He looked at his phone to see who's calling him and then turned to Koneko.

Montaro: Hey Koneko, I gotta go take this. You can handle the rest in your own right?

Koneko: Yeah.

Montaro: Cool, later. I'll be back!

Koneko: See you Monty!

Montaro left to take his phone call outside. The girls turned to each other, wondering what this call was about.

Montaro POV
I went outside to take my phone call. I know this number, I groaned and answered it.

Montaro: What is it?

???: We have a meeting. Park. Nightfall. Tonight. Don't be late.

Montaro: Tch! What's so important about this damn meeting? Hello?