Chapter 2: Resignation

3rd Person POV
Today is 6 days since Montaro's disappearance. People have noticed but have not taken it seriously.

The ORC 6 days before confessed to Issei, and he accepted all 7 girls into his harem. He as well agreed to only have them. Their relationship went well for the first 3 days. But the last 3 days, Issei had been getting more and more distant from the girls.

The girls sat in the ORC clubhouse, upset that Issei had canceled another date for other things he had planned for the night.

Akeno: Rias?

Rias sat in her chair, feeing upset. She felt as if Issei didn't want to spend time with not just her anymore, but also with any of the girls.

Rias: This is the 5th dates he's canceled on us.

Koneko sat on the couch feeling angry and upset as well.

Koneko: I let him into my personal problems and he shuts me out. What did I do to get this treatment from him?

Rias: I don't like this change in Issei. I say we follow him tonight.

The girls agreed to this and left to see what their boyfriend was up to.

Timeskip
The girls tracked Issei down at a love hotel. Akeno got suspicious of this quick, because it was the same hotel she and Issei met her father, Baraqiel at.

Once they got inside, they got the room number where Issei was staying at.

As they reached his room, they began to feel nervous on what was going on. But once they reached his room, they all heard moaning. They knocked the door down to see something that broke their hearts and angered their brains.

Issei was having sex with five members of Riser's peerage. His queen, Yubelluna, his rook, Xuelan, and three pawns, Marion, Burent, and Shuriya.

Akeno: ISSEI!!!

Rias: HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON US BEHIND OUR BACKS?!?!?!!!!

ASIA: W-WE'RE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!

Issei: Hey wait! I-It's not what it looks like here!

Xenovia: REALLY?! CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE HAVING THE TIME OF YOU LIFE WITH OTHER WOMEN!

Rias: NOT TO MENTION, GIRLS IN RISER'S PEERAGE!!!

Issei: Hey wai-

Irina: BUT NO ISSEI! I SHOULD'VE NEVER GIVEN MY FIRST KISS TO YOU! WE ARE THROUGH!

That night, all 7 girls dumped Issei and ran off.

But did Issei chase them?

No. He went back to fucking those 5 girls.

Rias POV
We hurried back to the clubhouse with tears.

So that was what Issei was doing. Why did he do this? Why did he betray our hearts?

But then I remembered, there was a boy who didn't betray our hearts. I looked around and saw the girls and Irina had the same reaction.

We turned to the apartment of the one boy who was there for us when we needed it the most. The boy, I begin to wish.....that I didn't reject.

Montaro Nakamura.

Small Timeskip
We finally reached Montaro's apartment. I quickly knocked on the door.

Rias: Monty? Are you in there?

There was no response. I knocked again.

Rias: Monty please. Open up.