INTRO

'SPARK and EXO the K-POP sensation who has been ruling over the music entertainment are to make a comeback soon'. - Koreaboo

'KPOP bands SPARK and EXO that has been topping charts worldwide are set to make their comeback this month' - Billboards

'KPOP supergroups EXO and SPARK are getting ready to dominate the charts with their upcoming albums'. - PinkVilla

Hey, my name is L.E and i am a member of SPARK , and yes if you are wondering about our success , we hold a very large fanbase all over the world. Our lovely fans are called SHINE coz SPARK's SHINE and it looks lovely.

We are preparing for our new album 'Last melody' with the title track FIRST. our fans must be so excited as we are having our comeback after a year at least . We really missed them a lot and we are so excited to see the reaction of our fans.

HaNi~ i heard ONDA unnie calling me from a distance, nae~ i shouted back thats when she entered my room. What are you up to? she asked closing the door. Just sitting wae?

She face palmed herself and asked Do you want to go and practice dance with me? ughhh i said to myself , I am not in the mood unnie.. just ask the other members this time ummm? i replied doing some aegyo. She gave her perfect cheeky smile and said Aigooo our maknae you already know that i fall for it dont you? Since, i dint really know what to say i just gave her a flying kiss and she left my room rolling her eyes on me.

I heard Onda unnie asking Mia unnie to come with her and she even complained that, i didn't come with her. I hear Onda unnies loud WAEeeee, i assume that Mia unnie rejected her as well lol, i just chuckled hearing their conversation.

Oh! and to say you, Onda unnie is my favourite unnie, we are the closest in our group i just love her so much, but dont get me wrong i love my other 5 unnies as well.
I feel so lucky to have them in my life and to be a member of SPARK.

My life is going just fine until, i get involved with him.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yay! finally done with the first chapter, this chapter basically focuses on the intro it was lame but still I tried. please OMIT my mistakes since it is my first fan-fic.

[ And Yeah! I Love EVERGLOW so i decided to put the members and this latest album in hear, and since Onda is my bias, i had to mention her as well. EVERGLOW deserves a lot they are so underated, they keep coming up with bangers people really need to check them out
NOTHING BUT STAN EVERGLOW! ]
i just started to stan them few months ago and i regret not doing go since their debute!

(please vote and comment)
~laveri
#CosmicLatte