THE START!

So SHINE and EXO finally made their comeback and, they have been fighting in the charts for No.1 position.

BREAKING NEWS: SHINE AND EXO TO COMPETE EACH OTHER IN WEEKLY IDOL.
Both SPARK and EXO-L are looking forward on seeing the band together.

SPARK are currently in their car heading towards the set of weekly idol.

I am so excited for today! E:U unnie said full of excitement, Lets not be so formal with them and have fun okay? Aisha unnie exclaimed.

Yeah! you Girls dont need to be so formal with them,they invited you to have fun so Go for it. Manager oppa said.

We all nodded our head as a yes to him.

We were already ready to go to the set and Sihyeon unnie our leader motivated us to do our best.

First they called EXO sumbaenim on stage as they had their debut earlier than us. And as they introduced themselves I thought to myself 'Woah! their aura is amazing, indeed they are EXO'

I was so deep in my thoughts thast i did not realize that our members were already entering the stage I quickly put a smile on my face and entered as well

One of the MCs said Woah! our monster rookies are hear please introduce yourself.

Sihyeon unnie said READY? with that we followed ALL LIGHT anniyonghasaeyo SPARK-immida![ our hands in side of our shoulders doing the twinkle twinkle thing ]

And as we took our seats we were asked many questions about our latest albums and the same to EXO as well.

The MCs asked me L.E-shi as you are the Main Dancer and rapper of SPARK why dont you show us some of your skills.

I smiled widely and answered SURE! why not.

They played 'No tears left to cry by Ariana Grande' and I just freestyle in it. After that everyone clapped with their mouth forming an Ooo.

The female MC asked me L.E-shi did you ever practice dance to this song? NO, i haven't i said fixing my hair. Woah! then you sure are born with this talent, I did get a little shy but I Thanked her for the compliment.

i went back to my seat but i felt someone saying at me from the other side I looked up but everyone was focusing on to what the MC was staring, i thought that i was just imagining things as i diverted my attention to the MC i again felt like it but,I just shrugged it off.

BACKSTAGE:

Ahhhaaa Yiren unnie why did you drop my Hamburger? i whined, Biann.. it slipped from my hand...
Just share with me HaNi ya Onda unnie said pinching my right cheek Yeah! you can share with me too Aisha unnie said pinching my felt cheek.

I knew that they were hungry as we went to shoot without eating anything and I dint want to keep them hungry

Onda unnie you already know that I eat a whole hamburger by my self I said pouting.

'You can eat mine' I heard a deep voice say that from the back, i turned back and saw that non other than CHANYEOL was offering me his share. I blinked a few times to make sure that i am not dreaming.

i just gave a nervous laugh and said No No i am fine i will just share it with my unnies and hugged mia unnie sideways.

He chuckled and said I am not hungry and i dont particularly like to eat hamburgers so you can eat mine NO need to feel shy.

As he kept standing their offering me his hamburger I had no choice but to accept it.

BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ACCEPTING IT WAS MY BIGGEST MISTAKE
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
chapter 2 is finally up! i hope you enjoyed this one.
Let me know in the comments
[and yeah I made Sparks intro same as EVERGLOW coz i could not think of any other lol]

CHANYEOL and L.Es part is on the go haha

[please Vote and Comment]
- Laveri
#CosmicLatte