"Where's Mommy?"

{Third P.O.V}

Oscar sat in the hospital room for hours thinking. Knowing the hood was getting worse with him just sitting there. He sighs rubbing his head softly from how tired he was but didn't want to miss it when Melaní woke up.

{Melaní P.O.V}
~Melaní Dream~

I walked out from my bedroom and heard the knife hitting the cutting board repeatedly knowing Dad was cooking dinner. I must've took the longest nap ever since I remembered it being day time before I closed my eyes. I walked into the kitchen and of course there was no sign of mom.

"Where's momma?"I asked looking around and back to him.

"She left."he says to me as he was starting to cut up the bell peppers.

"She left? To the store or she left—"I was cut off of course. I never get to finish my sentence.

"You knew it was going to happen again! You knew! And you still wanted her here after I told you over and over again!"Dad yelled to me.

"No! You made her leave! You were just mad that she was finally doing better! You always push everyone away... I even watched you push grandpa away and all he wanted to do was fix his mistake! It was you!!" I yelled back.

 I even watched you push grandpa away and all he wanted to do was fix his mistake! It was you!!" I yelled back

(^^Older Melaní ^^)

Daddy put the knife down and walked up to me knowing he was trying to control his anger on me.

"Don't talk about something you don't understand! You always had me around! Your mother was always bipolar if she wanted to choose you or her shitty ass brother! But Me? I didn't have a father or a mother around! You think I was just going to forgive your grandfather when he didn't put me and your uncle Cesar first. I had to learn to be a dad for not only him but for you too!!"He yelled.

"Whatever... I want momma back when I get home or I'm leaving. I'm sick of your bullshit"I say to him walking to the couch to grab my purse and soon walking to the door.

"Where are you going?!"he yelled trying to follow me.

"I'm going with Yadriel "I tell him knowing he was going to be pissed that was talking to someone from the gang when he wanted me to have nothing to do with them.

"you walk out that door then you better not come back!"He yelled to me.

~End of Dream~

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up to the ceiling from how bright the lights were. I looked over slowly seeing the empty seat and then over to the other side seeing Daddy. He had his head but I could hear him praying in Spanish.

"Daddy..."I whispered after slowly pulling the mask off my face but quickly learned that it was for me to breathe. Daddy paused looking up and immediately came up to push the mask back on my face.

"It's to help you breathe, princess. Just relax"Daddy whispered to me and carefully caressing my head.

"My tummy hurts..."I whimpered to him.

"I know. I know."he replied before rubbing my tummy softly.

I then looked around again see that Uncle Cesar wasn't there but most importantly mommy wasn't there.

"Where's Mommy?" I asked him frowning. "Is she coming to see me?"

Daddy stopped rubbing my stomach and just rest his hand there.

"Mommy is.... She's busy. But enough about her. Let me go tell the nurses and doctor that you're awake"he says kissing my forehead softly before going to the door.

{Third P.O.V}

Oscar walked out the room making his way to the nurse station only to see Alaïa there with flowers in her hands. He tried to play it off like he didn't see her and went to the nurse station.

"You're just gonna act like you don't see me?"Alaïa asked him a bit hurt.

Oscar sighs looking to the nurse when he got her attention, "I just wanted to find Dr. Hughs and tell him that my daughter woken up."Oscar says seeing the nurse nodded to get ready to check on Melaní.

"She's awake?"Alaïa asked surprised but happy as well.

"What? You didn't expect her to be?"he asked finally turning his attention to her. "I thought I told Cesar to spread the message that I don't want to see your face or his anymore?"

"Yea I did expect her to wake up but she also lost a lot of blood... I didn't know what was going to happen. And Latrelle is sorry. He didn't know that it was his niece until I just told him."She responded.

"Did she loose a lot of blood before or after you left her to ride in the ambulance so you can go pick up your wanna be thug brother? You screwed up worse than before.... And if Latrelle would've killed Melaní I would've came for his and your head. Get the fuck out my face. I mean it this time. Take them flowers and shove it up both of your asses. Melaní doesn't need you..."Oscar says turning away to walk back to Melaní room.

"Oscar says turning away to walk back to Melaní room

(^^Alaïa^^)

"Oscar... please don't do this. I'm sorry. I'm trying to be a good mother but Latrelle needs me too! He's my baby brother and you know you would do the same if it was Cesar. Can I just see her. Spooky!"Alaïa followed behind him and grabbed him by his arm to pull him to her.

"Alaïa I'm not gonna tell you again!"Oscar yelled to her.

"I'm pregnant...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry for the late up. Hope you enjoyed. Give me some ideas on what you want to happen next. Also tell your thoughts on this chapter so I can improve. Don't forget to vote and comment. I love reading every single one of you guys comments!!

❤️❤️