"Hey! You Crazy!?"

(You choose if her hair is down or not

(You choose if her hair is down or not.)

I was sitting in the back of Papa car with one of his older friends that sat behind Uncle Cesar who was in the passenger seat. I was looking out of the window and watched papa pass so many trees. I then remembered a couple weeks when papa took me to the beach and we saw fishes.

"Papa...next time we go to the beach can Uncle Cesar go so that we can show him the fishes we seen behind the stone we were walking pass?"I asked getting excited and see Cesar looking back at me giving a small smile.

Uncle Cesar didn't smile much like he use to. when Papa came back I don't think he was happy to see him back from his trip that he told me that Papa was on. I frown every time I see Uncle Cesar upset.

"If Uncle Cesar wants to go then we'll go see the fishes again Melani."Papa says and I giggle.

"Uncle Cesar they were very small and adorable"I say and I seen his smile brighten a bit more.

" what color were they?"Uncle Cesar asked and Papa answered before I could.

"Blue. She goes Loca when she sees blue fishes"Papa says and Cesar chuckled a bit.

After a while Papa put his music on and turn it up a little bit. Not as loud as he usually do because he didn't want my baby ears to fall off. I go back to looking out the window until Papí slammed in brakes. We all look ahead and see Uncle Cesar friend that we haven't seen in a long time.

"Hey! you crazy!?"Papa yelled sticking his head out his open window.

"I uh...just want to let Cesar know that I was back in town"Monse says looking in the car slowly.

"And looking like a fine ass hyna"

"An underage hyna."Monse says and I move of careful out the seat.

"Not for some"Papa responds.

"Hi Monse!"I waved giggling a bit and Monse smiled waving back about to say hi but Papa interrupted her.

"Sit back in your seat Melaní"Papa says and I pout getting back in the seat.

"It's all good. You just look a little different. What is it?"

"My boobs." Monse answers

"Nah, you got your braces off"Papa said and begin to chuckle before driving off.

"When you see me talking you don't interrupt my conversation. Do you understand Melaní?"Papa says looking at me in the rear view mirror and I nod slowly.

"Speak up"Papa says again.

"Yes sir"I say clear for him to hear as he drove. Uncle Cesar and Papa friend looked at me slowly and then away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Later~
Papa friends and Uncle Cesar along with Papa was sitting outside hanging out like they've been doing for the pass days.

"You see this Lil Spooky. This will be yours soon"Papa says to uncle Cesar whispering a bit.

"Uncle Cesar... wanna arm wrestle me"I giggle holding my baby hand out to him. Uncle Cesar smiled and held his hand out to mine. Before we can start Monse walking up next to next wanting to talk to Uncle Cesar.

I look to Papa and he move his head signaling for to go inside. "Go watch Dora"Papa says to me and I go inside.

Like always there I was standing on the couch carefully looking out the window.

"I need to talk to you"Monse says and every one of Papa friends looked at them chuckling a bit.

"I'm listening"Uncle Cesar says.

"Why do I have to stay inside"I asked myself pouting playing with my baby fingers.

"In private"

"Yea we can go inside."Uncle Cesar day but then I see Papa clear his throat a bit.

"But if you're gonna sit on my face you gotta but your mouth on pause so I can concentrate"Uncle Cesar says and I hear everyone laughing but Monse. Papa fist bump my uncle and I sigh sitting on the couch confused on the conversation.

I watched my Dora for a while and soon hear Papa voice speaking louder than before.

"You crazy!? Coming to my house in that color!"Papa yelled and I climb back up on the couch seeing a woman in Green clothing but I could only see the back of her.

"Where did Monse go?"I question myself

"Get the hell out of here before we put a bullet in you. Don't matter if you a female! I'm always ready!" I hear one of Papa friends says.

"Oscar... five minutes. Please!"The woman voice speaks up.

"Alaïa you should've thought about that before you became a prophet."Papa says and I watched the woman look around slowly to daddy friends.

"You better get to stepping. Don't worry...we'll be sure to let your leader know that you don't know how to stay in your side of pimp lane"One of Papa friends says to her and she walk away slowly.