Reversal🏥

Next noon Suho hurriedly came back to the hospital finishing his exam. And exactly what he thought, Y/N already asked the nurse to make a call. She tied her hair into a loose braid. Her face reflected nothing but sorrow. He sighed.

Suho: You must be very desperate to see your husband.  I guess he loves you a lot. Then why did he let you leave alone in an unknown city, huh?

Y/N: We had an argument yesterday.

Suho: So you left alone without telling him. He must be searching for you like crazy.

Y/n nodded her head as tears started to accumulate in her eyes.

Suho: Now there's no use crying. First, let us go to the police station and check if your husband made a missing report or not. Then let's go to all the big hotels to see if you can recognize any of them. I guess he will not leave Thailand without you.

She nodded like an obedient little girl. Suho chuckled to himself, watching her being dependent on him. Then they head towards the first floor to clear the hospital bills.

Seeing her picture on the big screen Y/N comes out of the hospital. To get a clear view she started taking steps towards the billboard which is on the opposite side of the road.

Suho's attention diverted from the cashier to the road when he heard the loud sound of horns. His eyes widened when he saw Y/N's frozen figure in the middle of the road. Covering her ears, fear written all over her trembling body. Before he could get out of the hospital door, the car hit Y/N and in the flash of a second she was lying10 feet away on the ground.

Suho rushed to the spot. To his horror, he found her body covered in blood. He tried to talk to her to keep her awake. Y/n clenched onto Suho's shirt before drowning into a deep slumber.

 Y/n clenched onto Suho's shirt before drowning into a deep slumber

" No matter what, rain falls

No matter what, darkness erases

Keep your eyes open and feel it

I'll definitely save you

You are not alone."

------ Don't leave me