4❤️

Suddenly in love with inline comments, i mean commenting when the lines or dialogues are nice or replying the dialogues

Big chapter allert for the celebration of kyy7years.
______________________________________

Its Sunday, that means treat day for Anadia and as per her wish Manhal has got an perfect idea for making her feel as a princess, and that is started by serving her a favourite coffee in the bed as soon as she wakes up.

Its 11 am, time for waking Anadia up.

"Kabir wake Anadia up, and give this to her" came a voice from the kitchen.
"But why me Manhal?" Replied Kabir. So ya, Manhal is in kitchen doing something, for may be Anadia. "Kabirrrr...do as i say" Kabir got up from thw sofa "wait wait wait...give this to her" came out Manhal from the kitchen with apron cladded. He gave Kabir a tray in which coffee is placed.

Kabir walked to the Anadia's room, and saw her sleeping like a baby. "Doll, get up. Look its already 11" "Anu, see what have i brought" she flung her eyes open and looked and say the coffee and a smile adorned her lips.

"Thank you Kabir bhaiya" "your welcome doll, amd tell me now how did i make" Anadia took a sip and enjoyed. "Why are you lying bhaiya, i know its Manhal Bhaiya who made this" Kabir rolled his eyes. "I don't know, what connections you both have." Said Kabir, to which Anadia laughed.

There laugh stopped when there was a knock and Manhal entered with a tray.

"Woowwww" said Anadia seeing her breakfast made by her dearest BROTHER. "Bhai this is Awesome, i actually don't know the names of ur English food but they look really yummy" said Anadia and Manhal gave a short laugh.

"Ok, i am leaving" said Kabir and moved from there and before he left he shouted " doll make Mani eat, he had not eaten hia breakfast" Anadia gave a narrow look and Manhal looked here and there if he is strict for her diet then she is more than strict when it comes to him not eating food.

" Ok, finish your breakfast. I will go down and eat something." He was about to get up when Anadia held his hands " do you really think i would finish this much food, if you don't remember let me tell you. I am Anadia not Kabir bhai, who gets hungry the next moment he finishes his meals." Manhal laughed hearing this.

"Here" Anadia took a morsel, and brought it to Manhal. And he stopped blinking and just did as she asked. He opened his mouth, and she fed him. And started eating with her feeding him. Its not new to them, her feeding him. Whenever he gets busy with works, she would sit beside him and feed. They finished their breakfast.

"Now, get ready and come down we are going out" Anadia jumped from hee place hearing him. " Where" asked she. "Shopping". She got excited and ran to washroom to get ready. And Manhal walked down and imstructed his other cousins to get ready as they are going to shopping. All got excited and were ready within 30 mins.

Anadia walked down from her room "bhai can we tag Alia and Riyaz with us?" And before he could reply the door bell rang and entered her best friends. Her excitement increased.

"Happy?" Asked Manhal "very much, thank you so much. Ahh...bhai can we get Zoya di also?" Manhal gave a confused look whereas Kabir was flustered hearing her name and Anadia had a teasing smile. "As in Kabir's Zoya, his P.A?" Asked Manhal. " Ya, Kabir Bahi's Zoya" replied Anadia. "As you say, call her and ask her to be ready and we will pick her up while going".

"Thank you bhai" Anadia shouted and hugged Manhal and he held her laughing a bit. "Only she can convince bhai for anything" murmured Asad to which Kabir nodded yes controlling his excitement of seeing his girlfriend.

They all got into the car, all in one. Kabir had accepted on driving and Asad sat next to him and in next seat sat Anadia and her friends and in next Zaid, Ayaan and Manhal.