36❤

They stood hugging each other, trapping each other with a pair of hand locked in the neck while others locked on a small waist.

After what felt eternity, they moved back his eyes gazing lovingly at her while her eyes cascade down in shyness.

"Lets go back... Its getting cold" He murmured to which she nodded.

They slowly walked their way back to the beautiful cottage.

"Shall i ask you something? " Anadia asked, while walking to which he hmm-ed looking at her.

"When did you realize, that you love me? " She asked bit amused, as she knows its only 25 days to their marriage and she was surprised, when she realized within, around 3 week she has fell for him with no way back and is more surprised knowing that her feeling reciprocated.

MANHAL'S POV

"When did you realize, that you love me? " She asked.

Should i tell her, i love her from the beginning?

I don't know how she would take it?

"Manhal" She called me out.

"7" I mumbled.

"Within 7 days of our marriage you fell in love and realized? " She screeched with amusement and surprised tone.

Oh no baby..

"7 years old" I again said slowly.

She stood still, she processed the words i said, she had her eyes widened.

"Matlab when you were 7 years old... You loved me before our marriage" She yelled.

"But Manhal. .. I was barely 3 years back then. I... Always thought you as a cousin, as a brother before our marriage" She again spoke but with a calmer voice.

"I understand.... But i can't explain that to my heart. I lost my heart the day i saw you. I fell for you when i saw you first time wrapped in a pink baby cloth, held by chachi(Aana's mom). You opened your eyes as soon as i saw you, i loved your eyes, as soon as i saw them. Bade chachu(Kabir's dad) said, seeing her elder brother the baby opened her eyes, may be she loves him the most. I felt happy knowing you opened your eyes when i was there. I was kid back then and i felt proud about that, knowing someone who was just 5 hours old loves me.... "

ANADIA'S POV

Told me his feelings, i don't know how to react to it. I felt extremely happy for it. I felt overwhelmed.

I had tears, knowing he loves me so much.

I jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

"You loved me for 25 years... Didn't you think of what if i got married to someone... Or what if i fell for someone...? " I asked.

"I never let a male specie around you so its far for you to fall for someone, about your marriage... I was about to talk to Dadi ammi about our marriage as soon as you finish your studies, but because of the circumstances, we got married before i proposing to dadi ammi or any elders" He said.

"We are destined... " I said, suddenly feeling shy.

"Indeed Jaan... We are destined from the day you were born" He said.

I stood on my tip toes, wrapped my hands around his neck while his arms locked on my waist, supporting me. I connected my lips with his, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I moved back feeling short of breath.

"I am ready... Make me yours. Make love to me" I whispered and immediately hugged him feeling immensely shy.
______________________________________
Assalamu alaikum

So...?

I know, its too short.

Hope you loved the words used, and felt beautiful.

Comment and let me know... Do you feel the depth of their feeling. Tell me if i am wrong in somewhere...

I want to improve... Help me with that.

Do vote and comment.

Love you all

Allah hafiz.