♡︎Episode 4

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ɪᴍ sᴏ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ɢᴜʏs, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ
ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ 1.63ᴋ ᴏɴ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ♡︎♡︎

✨✨

"M-My name is Jia.....I know that I'm probably the last person you ever want to speak to. But.......um, I'm your mum. Your real mum."

Jungkook's mouth slightly parts in shock as his heart began to pound against his chest. He was practically stood frozen in place, as he fell completely silent.

Jia:"I know this is probably weird for you. B-But I would love to sit down and talk to y—"

Jungkook immediately hangs up the phone; staring down at it with shaking hands and teary eyes as he frowns....

Jungkook had barely been able to focus. His mind was running wild, with the thought of his birth mum reaching out to him. With a frown on his face as he stared at the road ahead, Jungkook had barely processed Ashlyn calling him repeatedly.

Ashlyn:"Babe hellooo. Jungkook Jeon-Marant."

Jungkook:"What man? Fuck sake."

Ashlyn's light hearted smile turns to a frowns as Jungkook suddenly snaps.

Ashlyn:"I was just asking if you were okay. But clearly not."

With his hand firmly on the steering wheel as he drives, Jungkook lets out a sigh and glances at Ashlyn while she looks out the window.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry baby, just...got some shit on my mind."

As Jungkook places his hand on Ashlyn's thigh, she turns to him with a slight arched brow, as she places her hand over his.

Ashlyn:"What's wrong?"

Jungkook frowns more intensely the more he thinks about his real mum; worrying Ashlyn as she watches him.

Ashlyn:"Babe?"

Jungkook:"It's nothing. It ain't important."

Ashlyn:"You sure?"

Jungkook simply nods his head while Ashlyn holds his hand. Rather than pressing on the topic, Ashlyn takes Jungkook word; trusting that when he's ready to talk about what it is that's bothering him, he will. And with that, the two make their way to Jungkook's mum's house for a family dinner.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

As soon he parks the car, Ashlyn and Jungkook step out and make their way over to the front door of the extravagant new home, they had bought Aisha last year.