♡︎Episode 5

✨✨
〰️𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑇𝑂𝑂〰️

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɢᴜʏs!
ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs. ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ sᴜᴄᴋ ᴍᴡᴀʜ ♡︎

ᴀʟsᴏ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴄᴏʟʟᴀɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's sɪʙʟɪɴɢs ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ:

✨✨

A few days had past and Jungkook had been trying his best to forget and ignore the pressure of having his birth mum continuously reaching out to him. He and Tae had decided to spend their time grabbing some drinks in a longue while they catch up.

Taehyung:"How's everything with your family?"

Jungkook sighs as he sits back and takes a sip of his Jack Daniels.

Jungkook:"It's stress man. Like I ain't told my family about my birth mum trying to get in contact with me. I just know how awkward that's gonna make things and I don't want that. Especially since I ain't on good terms with my sister Daniella. Defo don't feel comfortable letting her know my business."

Taehyung:"What's the problem between you two?"

Once again Jungkook sighs as he rolls his eyes.

Jungkook:"She's just always had a problem with me. Nothing new."

Tae nods as he too sips his drink.

Taehyung:"Do you think you'd be willing to...talk to your birth mum?"

Jungkook instantly frowns and he looks down at his lap.

Jungkook:"Fuck that. I don't wanna chat to her. Don't wanna hear shit she has to say to me. She had years to reach out to me. Better yet, she had the opportunity to be a mother to me, instead she thought abandoning her kid was the best way to go. So she can go fuck herself now. I don't care."

Tae frowned slightly as he watched Jungkook. He knew Jungkook did in fact care, it was written all over his face.