9

*Time Skip*

I'm sitting in the backseat of a fancy-looking car. Heidi is in the driver's seat driving us back to the castle while Jane is sitting in the passenger seat. We had finished shopping in the mall. The back of the car is filled with bags and boxes. Each of the boxes has one pair of shoes in them all. There are around nineteen boxes in the back of the car. In the bags that we have, are a bunch of different pieces of clothing. 

Stuff like pants, jeans, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, and a few tank tops. Heidi and Jane tried to talk me out of getting some of the clothes that I put in the cart while were shopping. But, I told them that I know with me being the new Queen or mated to the kings....that I will have to wear fancy clothes whenever I am out in public or whenever I'm not in one of the private rooms. 

But, I also will try to talk my mates into letting me wear comfortable clothes instead of dresses and skirts. 

Now we are on our way to a different mall that is in town. This one we are going to a book store and to an art store. Since there are a few things that I want to get from those stores. I have a bunch of books that I want to add to my library and there are a few different art techniques. Stuff like different ways to draw, different ways to paint, pastels, and so on. 

*Time Skip*

I looked around the food court as I waited for Jane and Heidi to get back to me with the food I had asked for. They told me to stay sitting down at one of the many tables. All the other tables are full of a bunch of other people. 

They all are talking and worrying about their own lives. Not caring about what happens around them. I smiled as I saw Jane and Heidi. They are close to the start of the line of the place that I want food from. "Amber....is that you?" someone asked me. I looked towards the voice only to see someone that abused me over and over again, because Bella was paying him to do anything he wanted to me. 

"Hunter Martin, what are you doing here?" I asked in fear. I hate being around him. When I moved to Forks, I was relived to leave the town that he was in. But now for him to be here, it's the worse thing ever to happen to me. 

"Around a month after you and Bella moved away, my parents and I moved here. What are you doing here?" Hunter asked me. "I live here too." I said. 

"Oh, maybe he two of us could get back together. Just like old times." He said. I shook my head. "No, I'm good. I'm busy with school work anyway. I do not want any distractions or anything." I said. I know I should not have said anything because now he looks pissed. Before I could move or yell for Jane and Heidi, Hunter grabbed a cloth and held it over my nose and mouth. 

I tried to scream but the cloth blocked the screams from anyone hearing. Why is no one doing anything? My screams slowly stopped as I blacked out. 

*Jane's View*

I grabbed the tray of Amber's food before Heidi and I walked back to the table that we talked Amber to wait at. I looked at the table to see that Amber was no longer there. I put the tray down on the table. "Where did she go?" Heidi asked. I looked at her before I looked around the table. I saw marks on the floor from a chair struggling. 

I looked up at Heidi. "We need to tell the kings. The Queen was kidnapped." I said. She gave me a look before the two of us started to walk to the car that has all Amber's new stuff in the back of it. The second we both were in the car, Heidi sped towards the castle.

*Time Skip*

I looked at Heidi before the two of us walked into the throne room. Aro is holding some man's head while Felix and Demetri are holding the man's arms. Aro looked up at the two of us before he ripped the man's head off. "Our dear Jane. What do we own the pleasure?" Aro asked as Felix and Demetri ripped off the man's arms. 

"Is our mate here? Did she find everything she wanted?" Caius asked us. I held my hand out for Aro. He gave me a confused look before he grabbed my hand. He closed his eyes while looking at the memory. 

He opened his eyes after he saw the memory of Amber not being at the table. Aro growled at the two of us before he let go of my hand. 

"You let someone take her!" He yelled at me making the other two kings get up from their thrones. "I'm sorry, master. We went to get her food......she said she was fine sitting there and waiting for her food at the table." Heidi said. All three kings growled. "Find her." Aro growled. Demetri and Charile nodded their heads before the two of them were about to leave the room. 

"Hold on. We will come with you two......along with Felix. Everyone else stay in the castle." Caius said. Everyone nodded their heads before the group of six men left the room. 

*Amber's View*

Tears ran down my face as I screamed for him to stop. Of course, he thinks he owns me because Bella being the stupid person she is, paid him money. His hands dug into my skin, probably going to leave brusie. More tears ran down my face as he finally stopped raping me. I tried to get up and run away, but he held me down before cuffing my hands down. 

He got dressed before he pulled my bra and underwear back on. The second his skin brushed my skin, I tried my best to move away from him. I ran into a table, hurting me even more. He glared at me before he uncuffed my hands. He grabbed a fist full of my hair, before forcing me up to my feet. 

I whimpered in pain before he forced me out of the building that I woke up in. "Be quite." Hunter said threw his teeth. My eyes started to get blurry from tears as I saw a box in a creepy hole in the ground. Hunter threw me inside the box, making me whimper in pain. 

He punched me in the face a few times, making me lay their in pain. He chained my ankles and wrists to the bottom of the box. I whimpered making him look at me with anger eyes. He grabbed a muzzle before putting it on my face. My breathing became uneven as he closed the cover leaving me trapped inside of the scary creepy box. I looked around the enclosed box. I started to freak out. Small spaces have always been a big problem for me. I passed out from the lack of air in my lungs. I just want my mates.