Ch. 6 Queenakas

I said OK and then turned to look back at them. Then one of the members made eye contact with me so I gave him a small smile and quickly looked away. I think his name was Yoongi.

Yoongi's pov :
We just came to know that Y/n was transferred to the school by Jungkook so we decided to go and check her academic information. She is very good at her studies. She got A+ in all her subjects. She was also the basketball team leader in her previous school. Woah. Then we went to the cafeteria. When we went through the doors fangirls started to scream our names. We ignored it and sat down at our table. All the members started to talk and eat but I was tired so I didn't talk much. I felt like someone was staring at me so I turned around and saw that Y/n was staring at me. She gave me a small smile and quickly turned away. She is so cute. I thought. I silently chuckled. I think my members heard me because they gasped. I looked towards them and asked what happened.
Taehyung: Hyung you laughed. Am I hallucinating?
Yoongi:shut up
Then I looked at her once again and saw that she was sitting with me twice. They are the only girls who we haven't played with. She chose good friends.

Y/n's pov:
I was just eating when I felt something run down my hair. I quickly turned around and saw 5 girls. I was angry but decided to stay calm. Then I asked them in a slightly raised voice.
??: stay away from our Oppas
Y/n: why did you do that? And I don't know who are you talking about.
??: do you who we are?
Y/n: oh I am sorry for your memory loss. I didn't know that you forgot your name and are asking me to tell you. Let me think is your name slut.
I said innocently. The whole cafeteria said. Ohh and burned.
??: you daughter of a bitch.
I got so angry that I am sure steam would be coming out of my ears. I then asked her in a very scary tone.
Y/n: What did you say?
They flinched but covered it.
??: what you heard. You are a daughter of a bitch.
Y/n: That's it.

Y/n: LISTEN HERE EVERYONE YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT ABOUT ME BUT IF YOU SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY MOM, YOUR CONDITION WILL ALSO BE LIKE THEM. I said pointing towards the girls lying on the floor groaning in pain. DO YOU UNDERSTAND I ASKED DO YOU UNDERSTAND. They said yes. Then I went towards the bathroom.

Bts pov:
We saw ITZY going towards Y/n with a coffee so we started watching.
*Time skip* after the whole fight
Woah. That's the only thought in their mind.
Hoseok: Woah she can fight nicely.
Taehyung:yeah
Jimin: let's go we have dance class.
Then we went towards the dance class.

?? Pov:
She still didn't change.

Y/n's pov:
It's nice that I brought an extra pair of clothes.

I quickly changed and made my way outside and saw twice waiting for me

I quickly changed and made my way outside and saw twice waiting for me. They asked me if I was okay. I replied with an OK
Tzuyu: you know you are the only one who is up to them.
Y/n: anyways who are they?
Tzuyu: they are the school's queen meaning ITZY( no hate towards them.)
Y/n: OK... What class do you have now?
They said they have a dance.
Then we all went towards the dance class together. I introduced myself.
Y/n: hello everyone I am Choi Y/n.
Mrs lee: would you like to show us some dance?
Yeji: I am sure she can't dance.
Y/n: sure miss.

Jungkook: more

Jungkook: more
Mrs lee: can you show more?

Jungkook:more
I smirked

Y/n: do you want more now?
He gulped and shook his head.
ITZY: come on it wasn't even that nice. We can see who is nicer by having a challenge.
Y/n: fine but we will do a couple of dances. Chose one of your members.
Yuna: I will do that. I choose Jimin
Then Jimin went towards her.
Y/n: OK, I choose Hoseok.
He came towards me.
After practicing.
Mrs lee are you all ready? OK, first Yuna and Jimin.

Mrs lee: now Y/n and Hoseok

Mrs lee: now everyone tells who should win
Everyone chanted that Y/n and Hoseok should win.
Boy 01: Y/n be my girlfriend.
Girl 12: you are amazing.
Boy 04: you are so sexy.
Bts glared at them and they shut up.
We thanked everyone and went to our seats. Twice congratulated me too.

Bts pov:
Hoseok: Woah she dances so well.
Jimin: right her body is so flexible.
Jin: I wonder if she can sing well.
Jungkook: next is music right let's see.

Y/n's pov:
I then made my way toward the music class. I introduced myself.
Y/n: hi again I am Choi Y/n.
Mrs. Suzy: can you sing for us?
Y/n: sure.

Mrs. Suzy: wow you have a nice voice. Do you play any instruments?
Y/n: yes piano and guitar.
Mr.s Suzy: can you show us?
I nodded and picked up a guitar.

Mrs. Suzy: wow... That's amazing. Thank you for the performance.
Then I went back to my seat and sat down.

_______________________________________

Who is he?
Author's note:
Hope you like this chapter... Bye, everyone. And oh yeah. Do comment...

920 words