Ch. 8 Marrying

It was BTS. I widen my eyes and stood up. I heard footsteps coming from the hallway and then there were 7 boys entering the living room. Yes, 7! And not just some boys, it is those creeps that everyone calls BTS or Kim brothers. I looked at them with shocked faces as they just grinned or had straight faces. Did they already know?
Bts:Hello Mrs. Choi.
All the boys said to my mom
Mrs. Choi: hello boys how are you?
Bts: we are fine.
Mr. Kim: Introduce yourself to the Y/n-issi boys.
Mr. Kim: these are my son's,
Jin: Hi I'm Jin the oldest,
He said glaring at me.
Yoongi: Hi I am yoongi
He said glaring at me.
Namjoon: Hello I'm namjoon
He said glaring at me.
Hosoek: Hi l am hook.
He said glaring at me.
Jimin: I'm Jimin and the 5th oldest.
He said glaring at me.
Taeyang: Hello I'm Taehyung.
He said glaring at me.
Jungkook: I am Jungkook I'm the youngest
He said and half smiled at me.
I already know their names. If looks would have killed I would be 60ft below the ground.
Y/n: hello I am Choi Y/n.
I said in a very cold tone. I think mom noticed this so she changed the subject.
Mrs. Choi: let's go and have dinner.
We went to the dining table and sat down.

I was sitting between mom and jin

Jk, MJ, v, suga
Mr. Kim ____________________ namjoon
Mom, Y/n, jin, hope

The maids came and served us food.

Wow, so much food

Wow, so much food. But I am not in the mood to eat today. How can I eat when people are glaring at me? I just played with my food. I was drinking water when.
Mr. Kim: guys we want to say something.
Mr. Kim+Mrs Choi: WE ARE GETTING MARRIED.
I started choking on water jin who was beside me patted my back.
Bts+Y/n: WHAT??!!
Taehyung: dad how can you marry your secretary?
Y/n: mom you work for him.
I asked her she nodded her head.
Y/n: But how can you marry him? You just know each other.
Mrs. Choi: d-dear we are dating for 2 years.
I widen my eyes. I zoomed out of the world. How could she not tell me? Didn't she have any trust in me?
Mrs. Choi: dear pls say something.
Y/n: mom I am never going to accept this marriage. Didn't you think about dad? Did you at least think about me? How could you be so selfish?
~smack~
Then I felt a sting on my cheek. I then realized that mom slapped me.
Mrs. Choi: how could you say that? I didn't raise you like that. You say that I am selfish but can't you see me happy? You are such a mista-.
She then realized what she was saying but I already heard it. And the glass that was on my hand broke and I realized that I was clenching in tightly. Blood started to come from my hand. She tried to take my hand but I backed away.
Y/n: n-no continue mom. You were saying that I am a mistake. Then you're right I think I should leave now.
I then left the house with my hand bleeding and my mom crying. I decided to go towards the bridge and rest. I saw a figure standing near the bridge. I went towards it and saw a man. He looked a bit familiar.
Y/n: umm. Excuse me what are you doing here?
??: oh I am sorry I just remembered my best friend. We used to go and sit near the sea or beach when we were sad.
His voice was also familiar. Then I remembered it.
Y/n: sunshine is this you?
Felix: took you long enough to remember my pie.
I then threw my arms around him and hugged him. I started crying because I only cry in front of the people I trust. He hugged me back tightly but then suddenly pulled away.
He took my hand which was bleeding and looked at me like expecting an explanation. I then told him about everything while he bandaged my bleeding hand.
*Time skip* after explaining to him.
Now I am in his embrace and he is whispering soothing words in my ears. Not knowing I fell asleep with a smile on my face knowing that I found my best friend after so many years.

Felix pov:
I felt her sadness. How can aunt say this to her? I promise that I will never leave her now. I then looked at my angel who is sleeping in my arms. Let me warn you bts if you dare hurt her it would be your end. Well, what do you expect from Korea's 2nd mafia boss? Yes, I am a mafia. But I will never hurt my angel. She means the whole world to me. I took her towards her house. They, don't judge me. I will keep her safe so I put a spy on her. I know where she goes or who she is with all the time. I took the keys from her bag and unlocked the door. I took her towards her room and laid her down. Then I went to her bathroom took the first aid kit and cleaned her wound. Then I went back to leaving the room and told dad that I will not come home today. He said okay. I always carry some extra clothes so I changed into them and then got in the bed beside her. I spooned her close to me and then fell asleep.

3 hours before
Bts pov:
When we saw how sad she was when Mrs. Choi slapped her we felt a pang in our hearts. Her eyes held a sadness that no one could describe. We got shocked when she didn't feel any pain when the glass pierced through her hand. By now we were sure that she wasn't a gold digger or slut. She was just a girl who longed for affection. When she left the mansion her mom was crying so much and what shocked us more was that dad was trying to comfort her. He loves her. We thought. Dad told Mrs. Choi to rest the night here. She hesitated a bit because she was thinking about Y/n so dad told her that she would be alright but then agreed and went with dad to her room.
Jin: she looked so sad.
Hoseok: yeah her eyes held so much pain.
Jimin: I think it's something related to her past.
Jungkook: I will protect her and will help her overcome her fear.
Namjoon: so you accepted her.
Yoongi: yes. I dink think that she is a gold digger
Taehyung: I will need time.
Jimin: me too.
Then we all went to sleep. But there was still one thought in their mind.
What was her past?

_______________________________________

Author's note:
How are you guys? Hope you are fine. Stay safe stay healthy... Bye.
Between it being your author's birthday tomorrow

1192 words