Chapter 6

Anna's POV
I woke up in an amazing mood. Eva graciously accepted my gift of playing a role in making her captain. I've made good progress in my endeavor to get her to hook up with me. I'm not surprised that I made captain of the soccer team, but I still feel like celebrating. Since it's Friday and my parents are going out of town, why not throw a party? I drove to pick up my friends before school and then pulled into the school parking lot. We sat in the car for a minute before getting out.

Anna: Hey guys, party tonight at my house, tell everyone.
Sab: Nice!
Taylor: On it.
Dev: Say less.

We all hopped out and headed into school.

Eva's POV
The bell just rang and I walked to my first period. I saw Anna and today I decided to smile at her as I walked in. She smiled back. I went over to my table and sat down. I heard my phone ding and looked at it. It was a text from Anna.

Anna 🥵💦

Party tonight at my
house, you in?

Hell yea 🍻

Cool see ya
tonight then :)

I smiled and laid my phone down. I still can't believe Anna went out of her way to do something so nice for me. I'm not sure if I trust it. I'm still grateful though so I feel like I should be nicer to her at least.

-time skip-

Finally the last bell of the day rang. Thank god there's no practices today. I walked to the parking lot and got in the car with Emma. She started driving to my house.

Eva: Hey did you hear about Anna's party?
Emma: Yea everyone was talking about it.
Eva: I think we should go.
Emma: Yea I think it'll be fun.
Eva: Cool, will you pick me up around 7 and we can go?
Emma: Sure.

We got to my house and she pulled in the driveway to drop me off.

Eva: See ya later.
Emma: See ya.

I walked inside and went upstairs to my room. I crashed onto my bed. I decided to take a nap before I had to get ready for the party.

Anna's POV
Sab, Taylor, and Dev are all at my house helping me get ready for the party.

Anna: Okay guys, we need to take all the expensive stuff out of the living room and put it in the guest bedroom closet, I don't need my parents yelling at me when they get back.
Sab: I'll do it.
Anna: Taylor will you go out and get some drinks? (I asked handing her money for it).
Taylor: Sure.

Taylor left and went to get drinks.

Anna: Dev will you help me put out the snacks?
Dev: Sure.
Anna: Let's put them on the kitchen counter.
Dev: So did you invite Eva tonight?
Anna: As a matter of fact I did.
Dev: So you think you're gonna get lucky?
Anna: Am I ever not lucky?
Dev: I can't believe you're so confident (she said laughing).
Anna: I've never been rejected before and I don't plan on it tonight.
Dev: Whatever you say.

Eva's POV
I woke up from my nap and needed to start getting ready. I got in the shower then dried my hair and straightened it. I put on some make up and went my closet to pick out an outfit. I decided to wear a tennis skirt with a cropped tank top and my Air Force 1s. By the time I was done I heard Emma honk the horn outside. I walked down and got in her car.

Emma: Well don't you look stunning this evening.
Eva: I could say the same for you.

We laughed as she backed down my driveway. We drove to Anna's house. When we got there it was about 7:30. We got out of the car and headed into the house. The entire senior class had to be there. It was just a sea of people. There were people outside in the pool, playing beer pong, and dancing.