1. First Day

You need to go where the stars take you
__

Closing my eyes to old ends I open my heart to a new beginning.

I had no idea, how far out of my comfort zone my entire life was. A comfort zone is a beautiful place but nothing ever grows there, It's only after you've stepped out of your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow and transform.

Well, the ship is always safe at the shore but that is not what it is built for right?

This was my life's beginning, the end of my comfort zone. I was here at the co-ed school, right in the headmistress's office to officially step into the world I was new to.

"Please, fill out this form" The headmistress asserted handing me a pen. Filling up the form I thank her before finally heading to the class with my homeroom teacher.

The door slid and my eyes decided to stay low. Little tingling sensations were felt inside my stomach, I was nervous.

"Good Morning students, let me acquaint you with your new classmate Hana" The homeroom teacher announced clenching one of my arms firmly,

I slowly rose my head to see everyone's eyes fixed on me.

"I hope you treat her well students" The homeroom teacher patted my back giving me a slight push forward "You can go to the window seat and sit beside Song Kang."

Walking in baby steps and clasping my bag's hand strap I quietly sat next to the guy called Song Kang.

I was not okay at all, I wasn't taught to be confident, and I wasn't ready to face my opposite gender cause I was never taken out of my small comfortable shell, a girl who came from not so rich background who lived her life among girls with all rules and regulations maintaining her posture and etiquette was now free to do everything she wanted. I had to learn to be confident enough and reach out to the boundaries to experience what I couldn't.

So holding my breath I gathered all the strength to make my first friend and as I turned, sunshine sparkled brightly through the window. To look clearly as I raised my hand to stop the sunshine the view finally came before my eyes.

My eyes widened as I saw him.

My heart started pacing quite too fast and my cheeks started to turn red. I swear, never in my life did I see such beauty.

Those messy hair covering his edgy eyes, a sharp jaw that could cut papers and those luscious pulp lips featuring his handsome face caused chaos in me. He was beautiful and I couldn't stop myself from seeing him. His muscles contracting in his blazer, his broad shoulders and his well-worked-out fig–

I had to resist myself.

Were these my girl hormones? Or did this guy cause disaster in every girl's heart like mine?

Well, he was insanely handsome but was I going to do something about it? Nope. So, shutting the door of my hormones, I clear my throat and divert my mind towards the lecture starting in the class.

He was going to be quite a distraction, wasn't he?

×××

The bell rang and Song Kang, the handsome guy, got up to walk out of the class leaving me alone on the bench. The moment I let out a breath of relief, all my classmates started to come towards me.

"Hey, Hana!" A guy waved at me and I did the same with a smile, watching everyone gathering around my bench. "You're so pretty!" Another guy took my attention towards him, I blush and thank him whereas the girls started asking me about my skincare, what I use for my skin and makeup.

There were so many of them I couldn't even realise which one of them was asking me.

I was happy, and maybe this was my new beginning a new start to everything.

+++

"Hana, would you help me in bringing section A books from the library?" The class president asked for my help, and agreeing right away I got up.

I walk towards the hallway and realise midway I didn't know where the library was, smacking my head, I turn to go back to the class and accidentally bump into a cushion. A hard cushion?

I blink my eyes stepping back, only to see a guy's chest. I almost gasp but control myself from the embarrassment.

But the way his body structure was mended in his uniform was perfect. Broad shoulders, very familiar. The height being a piece of the museum, biting my lower lip my eyes followed upwards from his shoulder to his neck, his sharp jaw and finally when I saw his face, I saw none other than my bench mate,

Song Kang.

<♡>

A/N

Alright so, yep this book was written three years ago when I just started writing. The plot is nice and the writing was immature. I didn't think It'd get famous, trust me. It did. It is still popular. I'm more than grateful and it is still surprising. ( It's Song Kang, haha of course it will get famous but anyway )

My style of writing had changed a lot too. I have started to edit chapters, while also uploading my current works. So, I hope ya'll have patience while you read so.

Giving this book a chance means a lot to me, fr, no cap. Genuinely grateful. Give it a chance and you'll find it worthwhile.

The playlist is in the bio if ya'll wanna hear songs while reading

So, yes sorry and thankyou :) I'll try completely editing as soon as possible. Keep loving and no hate haha.

Love ya'll

~AMXNX~