6. Territory

Graveyard of stars
__

It wasn't the only one suffering in this world. There were several situations worst than mine that were still suffering and wanting to get off the misery. It wasn't easy to let go or come out of the certain loop of your life you were trapped in.

He looked so perfect from the outside, but guess everyone has their scars.

My temper lowered and I stopped my brain before it could enter a marathon race. If I were to get money on overthinking I could beat Elon Musk by now.

Song Kang pulled his shirt back to himself and quietly started to button his shirt back up as I take a break from my questions and see him hitch a little before wearing back the shirt.

He was still hurt, wasn't he?

I was pitying him and it was so so wrong. I was supposed to hate him. But, yes, I agree I was in no position to comfort him when his father killed my parents but he was here to save me, I didn't have a choice but to not hate him.

"I'll bring the breakfast, so wait until I come," Song Kang scoffed trying to walk past me, ignoring me but before going out he pulled out another shirt and came to me.

"You know you are half naked in front of me, right?"

I frown looking at myself and yes, I indeed was.

My shirt was long thrown by me leaving me bare-skinned solely in my bra. My cleavage was revealed before him.

Why was I like this?

Wrapping my arms before my chest was of no use. He saw everything. And doing it now would only make me look embarrassed.

Thinning my lips in a line, I smile at him taking his shirt from him, "T-thanks." I keep the smile plastered on my face as Song Kang notices my fake smile and the nerves around my head perking up.

He chuckled, "You're welcome." And walked away silently blushing by himself, leaving me with shaky legs.

Damn, he was literally gonna kill me.

+++

It was evening time and I was just staring at the roof.

Song Kang was quiet and was just strolling around the room, I wanted to ask him why he wanted me to be his girlfriend? What was the reason to be in the first place? Did he use it as an excuse just to make me fall in love with him? Or did he have other intentions?

Taking the chance of the situation I speak up "Hey, Uhm. I did not get why did you want me to be your girlfriend for 10 days?"

Turning to me he elaborated "Just because."

"Tell me?" I insist and he sits down in front of me answering "If you will be my girlfriend, things will be better."

"For example?"

"No one will dare to harm you if you be mine" he let it out giving me shivers underneath.

"You don't even like me and neither I do, what's the point?" I shrugged and he rolled his eyes asserting "Who told you I don't like you?"

"Huh?" I lost my breath.

"Is that something I should ask? It's obvious. We've met just a day ago and why will you have feelings for me?" I shrug,

"I know you for a very long time, so just answer me. If you don't, we have to stay here forever" he got up to walk away but I held his hand.

He turned swiftly glancing at the hand I held.

I made him sit beside me "If it means I will be safe I'll be your girlfriend after all I don't even want to stay forever in this dungeon" I boldly let that out, cause it was the only way I could think of getting away,

He smirked biting his inner cheek "So you're doing this just because you want to get out?" I nodded without hesitating and he brushed away my hand from holding his, "Find your shoes, we'll go out" he implied getting up.

Not wasting any second I wear my shoes and socks. He picked up my bag and forwarded his hand. 

As I held his hand he intertwined his fingers into mine. His hands weren't soft but rough, but still, his touch had me weak,

We were finally out and while we were going inside the car I witnessed some people strolling around us impatiently but the odd thing was none of them stepped forward.

Perhaps the decision I made was perfect.

+++

The furniture was shifted yesterday to my new home so only arrangement and cleaning was left to be done.

Making Song Kang sit on the balcony I cleaned the house.

Getting done with all the work I make his bed in the room and mine in another.

Walking up to the balcony I see him watching the stars.

"You like watching the moon and stars?" I ask, standing beside him watching the same sky.

"Do you know what?" He looked at me speaking low, in his deep voice. I nodded "hmm?" And he smiled saying "I hate late conversation with the moon."

"Why?"

"Cause he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you"

My thoughts went blank. The way he embraced his statement put me into thoughts. He had his eyes on me, breaking the eye contact I clear my throat and utter "I've made up your bed, it's late let's sleep"

He blinked his eyes twice looking at me. Did he misunderstand me? "I mean you sleep in your room and I'll sleep in mine"

He sighed "Oh okay" and left the balcony.

I had no idea of what was happening right now. We can't stay in his house, neither he can leave me alone, we had to stay together for 10 days and all I know was to be alive.

×××

Next morning
.

After getting done for breakfast I wait for Song Kang to come out.

The only thing I was scared of was; what if he acts like my boyfriend in front of the whole school. How would everyone react?

Would girls be jealous? Or the boys? Would people still want to become my friend?

"Come, let's go" Song Kang purported hovering his hands on my shoulder coming out of the house.

"There's a bus station near the pavement, it's just a few steps away let's go there," I said removing his hands from my shoulder, 

"There's no need" as he completed the sentence a Limo stops in front of my house.

What?

So am I going to go to school in this?

A part of me was happy but the other was not. It was embarrassing getting help from him because he was doing all of this expecting nothing from me.

Not arguing I quietly get in.

×××

The corridor was full of students and Kang was walking with me hand in hand. I could hear all the surprised people speaking among themselves, it was odd being the attention.

Lowering my gaze, I continued walking with Kang into the class until he stopped. Raising my head I witness standing with him in the middle of the class,

"Everyone..." he started, clenching his hands a bit tighter on mine,

"Hana..." he looked at me adding, "Is my girlfriend and..." bending down at my height he tucked the loose hair strands behind my ear placing a soft kiss on my cheeks in front of everyone marking his territory on me announcing to everyone,

"She's only mine."

<♡>

~AMXNX~