Chapter 2 New Makeover & Damion Walker...

Jenervear's P.O.V

'Alice, where are we going?' I say very concerned, she just smile at me then continues driving 'Alice!' I yell at her she jumps 'Okay, okay! We are your hair done!' She says excitedly 'You mean your getting YOUR hair done, I like my hair brown' She rolls her eyes at me and sighs 'Come on Jen! You have had that colour all your life, you 17 don't you want to mix it up a little, like try something different?' She arks her car in the parking place, and I grunt while getting out 'Okay, I will get one, but I'm not going blond' she giggles and pulls me along 'I'm bleaching my hair black, you I'v got something specialer for you' 

'What!' I widen my eyes at her 'Don't worry It's nothing wired, you will love it!' I pout my lip and Alice just laughs at my response. We walked into the mall, and I saw Damion smoking with 2 of his Friends, he looked at me and kept starring at me, well I was wearing short short with a long salve t-shirt and with vans, I did look hot ;) I looked back at Alice 'That guy smoking over there, the one with brown hair, that's Damion' I told her she spun around 'Where!?' 

My eyes widened, I looked over to Damion, he chuckled and kept smoking 'Alice!' I put my hand over her mouth 'Hush!' I laugh and put my hand back down 'Okay, now come on, we have a date with the hairdressers!' I was a little existed to get my hair done a different colour, maybe it would be black like Alice's it going to be, or maybe blond, I hope not I don't know.

3 Houers later

'Everyone is going to freak when they see the new you!' Alice said excitedly while brushing my RED/PINK hair 'I love it! Thank you so much Alice!' I get up and hug her 'Okay, i have to go, get some sleep, and I will be here at 6, to do your makeup and pick out your clothes, okay' Alice grabbed her phone and keys form my desk 'Okay, Alice, I'm so existed now!' I said with a big grin on my face' I got up and walked her down to the door.

'Hey sis, when are you-' Alice and I turned around to Mike, I looked at Alice, Alice was blushing. Mike was staring at her with his mouth hanging open 'Like Alice's new look?' I teased my brother, he still didn't say anything, I roll my eyes, and push Alice out the door 'See you tomorrow Alice!' I yell when I shut the door 'Ow! And bye bye Lover!' I heard Alice drive away.

'Close your moth, you will get dragonfly's in it' I winked at him 'I like your hair, and Alice's' It's like he is back to normal, like he didn't even remember what happened, oh well. 'Yer, I think red looks good on me' Mike nods 'Well I'm going to bed now, night Mike love you' I walk up the stairs 'Love you to' 

In the car on the way too school

'I;m so existed for everyone to see how hot we look!' Alice said as we turn into school in her car 'Okay, time to shine' Alice and I got out of the car. People were already looking at us. I saw Damion and his friends looking at us Damion eyes widened, I flip my hair out of my face and smiled at him. My hair was curled, and I was wearing a dress with Red high heel, that made my legs look hot, Alice was wearing that same but a different dress and Black high heels, some boy wolf whistled at Alice and I, we got inside of the school and EVERYONE stooped to looks at us I was nervous but Alice was enjoying it. We got to our lockers 'Did you see that!?' Alice whisper yelled, I nod my head and smile 'I'm sorry Jenny, but I got to go, and meet up with someone, I'll see you at lunch okay?' I nod my head, and Alice walked away with heads turning to follow her.

I opened my my locker and got out my English book, and my laptop 'Hey' I jumped and turned around, to see Damion smiling at me 'Hello' I smiled back at him 'That was quite an entrance you made back there, I swear Brendon was drooling over you, by the way I like red on you' He got one of my curls and played with it, I giggled at him and pulled back 'Come Walker, we have English' I winked at him and he laughed, he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked to class.

We were a little later to English, went Damion and I walked into English the whole class looked up a us 'Sorry we are late,' Damion and I both said, the teacher nodded and we took our seats, Toby's eyes never leaving my body I sat down 'Today class, we are doing assessments, and your are going to be working with a partner, that I will be choosing. The class ground 'Okay, Jenervear Wayne and-' please be Damion please be Damion 'Toby Parker' I opened my eyes, and Toby was smiling at me. I rolled my eyes 

5 minuets later

'Okay, now get to work class' Everyone got into their pairs, Toby spun his chair around and gave me his famous smile, I give him a little smile 'New look i see' I nod. He look me up and down 'Look's better, you look hotter' I blush and roll my eyes. I think Damion hear, I heard a growl, I look over to Damion and his eyes are looked onto Toby's. I snap out when Toby grabs my hands and pulls me closer to him, I look at him 'Don't look at him' I heard him growl. I snapped, I got up grabbed my book and laptop and ran out the room, I hear a voice behind me. Damion. I stop and look back.

I lower my head when he hugs me 'Don't listen to that dick' I pull away and look at him 'I can't he's my mate, and he want's to be and Alpha, and he need's to-' I got cut off when Damion crashes his lips to mine I feel sparks, but something else something that isn't good. I can't move, I'm frozen, my wolf is telling me to push him of but I can't I like him, and from this he liked me. I kiss him back, after about a minuet, he pulls back and leans into my ear 'You still haven't given me an answer, about our date' he looks straight into my eyes. 'I-I Um' I don't know what to sat. Toby said he will hurt him, but he isn't the boss of me, sure he is my mate but still

'Well?' Damion snapped me out of my thoughts

'I would love to' I smile at him. He smile at gives me a kiss on the cheek 'I'll give you my number' he grabs my book and pen, and starts writing number, he stops writing and walks away. I look at the paper, I smile form what it says

The sexy wolf master ;) xxx <3

I giggle and walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror.

I cant wait for this date!