Chapter 5 Trying to win her heart

Toby's P.O.V

 I snapped my eyes open and shot up out of bed. 'What the..?' I was dreaming? Oh thank god! Jenervear's not hurt, hopefully...

     I got up out of bed felling light headed, I need water, no, I need to see if Jenny is okay. I ran out of my room and ran down to my house. I don't need to be quiet, my parents aern't home and I'm and only child. I ran outside and ran straight to Jen's house. 

      She's fine, I'm tacking care of herI stop dead in my tracks, i new who that was, I hate that person so much. Damion. I clench my jaw, and keep walking to Jenny's house

   Go back home Damion I'm outside Jenny's house her bedroom light is on. I see to figures on her bed. No! No! No!  I run to the window, and smash it open. I am basically breaking into her house, but her parents are not home, they are with mine, talking about the whole rejection thing. I hated her for rejecting me, but I love her.

         I see her on her bed with Damion, they are out of breath 'Toby! What the freak! Get out!' Her voice, every though she is yelling at me, her voice calmed me down a bit. I looked at Damion, who was smirking at me, of course

   Prik I say, he lets out a chuckle, 'Toby, Toby, Toby' he task at me, my anger boiling inside me. I let out a loud growl, Jenny flinched, and Damion didn't move, he just kept looking at me smiling. Basted.

   'Toby, what are you doing here, better yet, why are you here, and even better why did you break down my window?' She didn't yell, but I could tell in her voice she meant busies, I turned my gaze to Jenervear, she eyes looking into mine, I could tell she loved me, but she won't tell herself that 'I had a nightmare'

   Damion the pick, laughed and fell on the floor, Jenny didn't look inspected 'Are you hurt?' She raises and eyebrow at me 'Um, no?' She turned to held Damion off the floor, but I stooped her, i grabbed her wrist 'Don't touch him, or let him up' the tone in my voice came out hard and cold.

       Damion pulled her away from me, she wined in pain, that set me off. I grabbed him by the shirt, and pushed him into the wall 'If you ever touch my mate again, I will f**king rip your head off you shoulders, understand me!?' 

  I yelled at him waiting for, he just laughed. The f**cker laughed at me 'I think you mean MY MATE' I foze, did he just say what I think he said, I let go of him, and turn around to Jenervear, se dosent even have the just to look at me. 

    'What is he talking about?' She looked up at me, with pain and quilt, 'I-I-I' she stuttered, but Damion but her off 'Well if you must know, my drear Parker-' He sites on the bed, with Jenny 'Do you want to tell him Jenny?' She had a look of annoyance in her eyes 'I think both off you should leave now' she got up off the bed and walked to the door,

   'Come one mate, dont be like that' Damion got up and smashed his lips on hers. I rpied him form her and shoved him out the door and locked it 'Toby! What the hell!?' I turned to look at her, my eyes wont shut. I am starring at her.'

   'Stop starring at me and get out, both of you! Please!' Damion had to be the fat ass jerk he is and just smile a her 'Babe your so cute when your embarrassed and angery' 

      She rolled her eyes Please just leave Toby I knew it was her she was the only female in the room, and plus it was her voice in my head. 'What does he mean 'HIS mate?' I was getting impatient with her I wanted to know the the freak he was talking about, if he doesn't have  mate he can do find one! Not tack others! Especially MINE! 

   'Okay fine! When you told me to go die, I-I' She choked on her words, I look to her arm and I saw blood stains. My eyes widened and my hart broke into pieces. Did she just. . .  No! She's not like that. She must have seen me looking at her arms because she covered them up with her sleeves. I looked into her eyes waiting to find the answer to my question. . . But I think I just found the answer on my own 

       'I- went into the bathroom andcutmyselfbeacuseididntknowwhattodo!' She told me quickly and look to the floor 'That still doesn't give me the answer i'm looking for Jenervear' Damion walk to her door but before he could get to the door handle Jenny said 'Damion where are you going?' 

   He turner around and rolled his eyes at her 'I don't want to be here when this doughbad is here with you, so if he's not going to leave I'm leaving okay' It wasn't like a question i was more like telling her that he is leaving. I could do anything but smile, I'm going to be alone with my mate! Maybe I can mark her so that she will be mine! 

    She nodded her head in response 'Okay, bye' He looked to me and smirked 'I LOVE YOU' What!?!?!?!?!? With that he walk out leaving me and Jenny in her room. 

'Okay Toby, I have been trying to be nice to you for the past 3 years, but you haven't been cooperating with me, so I am not going to cooperate with you, now GET OUT' She raiser he voice at me, now I am getting pissed! No one can talk to an Alpha like that! 

    I snarl at her, but she doesn't move she's knows I wont hurt her, well that's what she thinks!

        'You will respected me! I am an Alpha! And you will not talk to me like that! Understand!?' I feel my wolf coming, but I hole it down for now

  '. . . .You are. . . .' I wait for her to continue. 'You are no Alpha!' My wolf howling with sadness and anger, mostly sadness, my own mate despised me

    'I am you mate and you will un-rejected me at once!' I am now infrount of her. Her red hair sticking to her face form her sweat 'Get out Toby' she whisper yells

  'Gladly!' I walk out slamming the door behind me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!! 

~Tneal <3 :3