From here to where?

(Y/N)

It's been two days and my stomach growled and grumbled and my wrist bruised and aching. It's dark and don't the touches are my only source of light. I heard foots steps, they were light and quick, unlike Set's heavy ones. Then a figure came into the light.

"Anubis? Why are you down here? Wouldnt you get in trouble" He set down a small tray of bread and water, "I couldn't let you starve down here." "That's very nice of you but you should go before you get caught." I warned him as I was done sipping the water and hiding the bread for another time, "I understand what I'm doing. Please hold on a bit longer for your family at least." I nodded and watched him leave me in the darkness of the cell. I sighed as I went back to sleep.

(Anubis)
I hope they'll be ok, just a bit longer. I went on to my daily task avoiding Set in the process. Taking food to (Y/N) is risky right now but their my friend I can't leave them to suffer, some of the staff agree with me even tho they weren't able to meet (Y/N) in person due to them being confined in their room 24/7. A chef whispered to me "Did you take it to them?" I nodded " Thank goodness you weren't caught. You know this kind of stuff is punishment by death." "I'm willing to take the risk for my friend, (Y/N) is the only one aside from you and the other servants." "I know they mean a lot to you kid, we'll try our best to support you in any way we can. I smiled being grateful to those who helped me.

Later on today Set was still upset about the fact that (Y/N) attempted to escape, constantly yelling at the maids and other staff. Even some of his officials were screamed at for the smallest mistake accident or not. Seeing Set like this wasn't normal, yea he was rude and sometimes unpredictable. But he's acting like this over one person...something up. And I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

(Y/N)

Everything hurts... this stone floor isn't really the best place to sleep on. I can hang on for a bit longer...five more days to go. I can do this! For mam and papa. I kept myself occupied by doing math problems and playing mind games with myself. It wasn't fun but it was something to make time go by faster.

Day 3..nothing much to do, just sleeping most of the time, and doing some sit-ups and push up once in a while. It does help pass time and I get some exercise out of it though which isn't so bad. I hope I don't look too muscular when I come out. I played with my (h/l) hair till I fell asleep again.

Day 4...Anubis snuck some more food again, this time it was grapes, small slices of meat, and water. I thank him. I don't know how much I'm going to repay him, such a sweet boy.  I ate without hesitation and saved a bit of meat for later. 

Day 5...I made tiny little dolls out of some of the dry hay in the corner, took me hours to get the horse the right size. This was a fun little project, well I wouldn't call it small with five and a half dolls finished. Maybe I could be a doll maker in the future.

Day 6...I've been playing with these dolls since this morning, it starting to get boring tho and I don't have enough dry straw to make something. Oh well, guess it's back to exercise and mind games. Later on today I befriended some rats. Didn't take me long to teach them tricks, they would bring me all sorts of things like string, rocks, and sometimes little amounts of straw, so adorable.

Day 7...Today is the last day of my imprisonment...after this, I'll be back where I started, but this time I might have more security around me and fewer chances of escaping. And I bet Set would be harsher with me from now on since I pissed him off so bad.  Well, it's his fault for not letting me out of my room... it's stuffy in there. Tomorrow is another day Y/N you'll get through it.