Mine

(Y/N_POV)

This morning was peaceful, no Set, no officials asking me weird boring questions just the excellent breeze. Of course, Galatea still keeps an eye on me, but she's not so bad, She sometimes tells me warrior stories and legends from her homeland. And I must say their more intriguing than the ones here.

I was being accompanied back to my room when I noticed someone coming out of my bedroom. "Excuse me, what were you doing in my room?" The person who was a servant jerked and turned around, "A gift has been delivered to you." "A gift? Wonder who it's from.." I walked in glimpsing a basket of goodies on my desk and a smallish scroll tied to the handle.

[note: To the beautiful/handsome desert flower, that sparks my heart into flames and blesses me with their light. I hope you like these that I hand-picked myself, please enjoy them..]

Odd...doesn't say who it's from, I'm a bit wary of this...what if it's a trap to kill me or something. "So who is it from?" Galatea treading behind me looks down at the basket "I don't know, it didn't say who it's from." "Maybe a secret admirer?~" I blushed "W-who would like me? I'm just a poor village citizen with no noble status. Why would anyone like me for anything?" "Well, I mean your intelligent, creative, remarkably courageous, and honest along with good looking." "Mhm sure." "Why are you doubting yourself so much?" "I mean, I've been told I'm ugly by almost everyone...even some of my family members saying I'm cursed or some shizz like that, nobody saw for who I truly was back then." "I'm sorry to hear Y/N, you shouldn't have gone through that. Those people had no shame, especially your family members." "It's fine they're live near me anymore so I don't have to deal with them, plus it's in the past so I don't care about it anymore, I'm used to it." "So what would you be doing with these?" Galatea points at the basket, "I'll give them away." "Really?! Just like that?" "There are people out there who are far less fortunate than me, I don't need these things, but other people do so that can live." "You have a good heart you know that." "I get that a lot, anyways let's prepare to get downtown." "I'll make preparations." Galatea leaves and I'm here alone to ponder my thoughts.

We made it to the poor side of town and I gave away my gifts to the less fortunate, they all seem happy, some even rejoyced in happiness and thanked the gods. I smiled at my great deed, they all thanked me as I bit families farewell and walked back to the palace. I bet Galatea is also happy with herself too and I'm happy to share this moment with her. Walking back was peaceful as we took the longer back way to avoid the market street.

As soon as we got back Seth was already there arms trucked, "Where were you? You've been gone for hours. You know something could've happened to you." "Relax, Galatea was with me the entire time." "Galatea I would like a full report on your outing with the priest later on today Understood?." "Yes sir." "And you, back to your room. Next time don't wander out of these walls without notifying me beforehand." "What now you're my parent or something? Stop treating me like I'm a kid when I go out!" "Don't take that tone with me Y/N! Understand the circumstances you're in." I wanted to cuss him out but I bit my tongue not wanting to escalate things further. I said nothing and quickly made my way to my chambers.

(Seth_POV)"Sigh, I swear they're a hand full." "I expect that report on my desk this afternoon." "Yes sir. Have a good day sir" I nodded and went on with my day, I don't want to piss Y/N off too much or it'll ruin everything. "By the heavens why is this so exhausting..." why can't I just say it and get it over with, but yet... it's hard to form words to make them understand, hopefully, they'll understand on I tell them. I smiled at myself with them in my arms, just feeling their skin and soft lips makes me overheat just thinking about it. And the fact that their inexperienced in bed makes it a whole lot cuter.~ Oh yes.. I can feel them now.~ 

(no_POV)

Y/N in their room frustrated, "sigh, two more days left and I'm free. I hope Horus doesn't come too late." Y/N prepared themselves for bed and blew the dim flame before tucking into the bed sheets getting comfortable before drifting off. Little did they know a shadow looming over them watching them peacefully, quietly the figure mumbled "You will be mine soon enough and we will be together forever."~ {talk about stalker much}

The next morning Seth came in for another reading, you did what you have done before, but this time you don't see anything. "I don't see anything." "Nothing? At all?" Seth lifted an eyebrow "Nothing just a void of darkness." "Hmph fine I'll come back later today for another reading." Wow that was..quick, he didn't yell at you or get angry just left. Y/N was confused about the matter but didn't look too much into it and started cleaning up the table. Galatea shows up greeting you like always ready to go on your daily walk in the courtyard. It was really hot out today you had to bring a fan to cool yourself. "Galatea are you gonna be ok in that armor?" "I'll be fine." "It's blazing out here are you sure?" "Yes." "I don't believe you, we're heading back inside." "Bu-....sigh. Very well then." We walked back inside and played with Mayne, surprisingly they got along extremely well. I thought she would be frightened of Galatea but nope she idolizes her and want to be like her, which is cute, to be honest. "I wanna be the strongest warrior!" "I'm sure you will little falcon." Galatea pat Mayne's head, 'oh gods Imma about to die of cuteness!!' You scream in your head trying not to have a cuteness overload.

Seth knocked interrupting your playtime, "Y/N its time." "I'll be right there, you guys can play without me." "bye Y/N" Mayne did a little wave watching Y/N leave. Y/N and Seth entered the room and tried the reading again. But yet still nothing. "What is going on? Why aren't you seeing anything?" "I don't know don't ask me." Seth paced back and forth thinking to solve this mystery. "I think I know what's wrong with you." You tilt your head to the sid confused "You used up most of your power so you need to recharge. Maybe at a temple or holy place." "For once you make sense." "Hey!" "Hehehehe." "We'll be traveling to an old temple to the east, there you will recharge and gain your full strength. I suggest you get well rested." With that he leaves your alone in your room once again. Traveling outside the city?!? You have never done that before, you stayed within the city walls all your life and never gone out. This will be either a fun or a terrible experience for you, but at least you get to leave outside the walls this time.