Chapter 14

I walked to my locker and found it . I saw my books were already there so I checked my schedule and took out my Chemistry book . I started searching for the chemistry class. I finally found it after searching a bit . I entered the class and thank fully it hadn't started yet . After introducing myself . I sat on a seat beside a girl .

She had  chocolate brown curly hairs, brown eyes with sharp corners, Her plum lips , coffee brown skin and she had her eyes lit up when she saw me and a big smile . 

???: hey I am Hwang Soojin. Nice to meet you!

she said 

Jieun: Jieun 

I simply said 

Soojin: Um.. what is your last name ? 

She asked curious 

Jieun: .... I don't have any 

Soojin: huh ? how is that even possible ? 

Jieun: the class is about to start 

I changed the topic and she also got quite . 

The class went smoothly 

Time skip

Class ended 

I was getting up from my desk when Soo jin spoke 

Soojin: um.. Jieun ssi? 

I looked at her 

Soojin: maybe we can you like...be ...Friends ? 

she said  

jieun: sure we can 

Soo Jin: wow ! thanks !

Jieun: Ok now come on! I have maths lecture what about you 

I said 

Soo Jin: really ?! same here ! let's go!

she said getting excited and I chuckled at her reaction . Then we both headed out to our locker . We both got our books are went to the next class. 

Time skip

Lunch break 

Me and Soo Jin talked a lot , we got to know about each other our likes and dislikes . She is a very jolly person and childish . 

We walked to the cafeteria and sat on a table . 

jieun: so tell me about this school ? 

I asked her and started drinking my milk shake 

soo Jin: this school is owned by korean's most successfull business man and one of the most famous kpop idol! the Jeon's ! 

* cough * cough*

I choked on my milk shake because now I understand why I was admissioned in this school , fucking Jeon's . i am a jeon by blood too but I don't really care what my blood says . 

Soo Jin: you alright ?

I nodded 

jieun: sorry , continue 

Soo Jin: yes and the school had many different clubs like bunch of sports clubs and Of course Music and dance 

Jieun: nice 

Soo Jin: and also the school I connected to the univerisity , well basically the cafeteria.

jieun: ooh 

Soo Jin: the school's main hall is huge 

she told me a bit more about the school until she stood up in joy