Chapter 31

I was still struggling in the grip of the person until . I broke down and tears started falling down my eyes to my cheeks and then jaw. The person quickly hugged me . It was Jungkook . Not thinking any thing else I just stayed like that until I heard some painful groans . I looked up and saw another guard down and everyone fighting as there were many guards around now . Not wasting much time I tried fighting back as well . Mr. jeon and Jo Hoon were still being protected by the guards . 

Everyone was fighting using their fighting skills or maybe some random item from the hall . I mean Jimin was using a chair ? and Taehyung was using a broken vase . Jin was using pillows and throwing it on the faces of guards followed by Namjoon standing on them because earlier as Namjoon was using the pillow he only tore it so they switched places . Then Yoongi was fighting amazingly with his fighting skills same goes for Woosik . Hoseok was doing some random moves using his hands and throwing his limbs on the faces of the guards . Jungkook was always by my side we both kept fighting and protecting each other  . Just then another wave of guards entered the room making us shocked . We are only 9 and they were about 20 . But the right moment Minnie and Baekhyun entered the hall with some police officers . a smile appeared on my face as I saw them . Then everyone resumed attacking . The place turned into a battle field but only the thing was no one used knifes or guns . Until I fell someone pull me there I saw Minsu's hand going from my left shoulder crossing above my right shoulder then he took the knife out of Eunwoo's body making him bounce and cough blood out of his mouth . Minsu held the same knife near my neck . 

Minsu: if anyone moves she will be dead. 

This made everyone stop .

Jungkook: don't you f*cking dare hurt my sister !!

he shouted out of rage . 

Minsu: leave everyone and go away then she might be alive !

Woosik: listen here Minsu , you are doing wrong leave Jieun-ah 

He tried negotiating . But Minsu didn't approve and pulled me more close to his torso just then I heard a gunshot right behind me and Minsu's grip around me loosened and he fell down . Jungkook quickly pulled me behind . As we looked at the person who had shot the bullet we saw Yibo and In-yeop . Yibo held the gun and came running over to us .

In-yeop: you alright ?

he asked me and I hesitantly nodded. 

Just then their eyes fell on Minsu who was laying on the floor with blood coming out of his leg . 

In-yeop snatched the gun away from Yibo's hand and shot Minsu's stomach a couple of times . 

Woosik: yah! you are not allowed to do that !

In-yeop: shut the f*ck up old man 

he just said and pushed Minsu's body using his leg. he held his gun in front of me and pointed at Jeon with his head . telling me to shoot him . I held the gun but turned around giving it to Jungkook . He was terribly shocked 

Jungkook: wh-what ?

Jieun: take it , it's your chance

He glanced over at Woosik and he nodded with a smile. 

the next moment Jungkook shot the guards down followed by Mr. jeon

Jungkook: this feels good . 

He held the gun out of me . I looked at him confused . 

Woosik: Jieun-ah , do it to Jo hoon , get your revenge . 

a smirk appeared on my face as I held the gun and shot Jo Hoon in the place where sun doesn't shines . Making everyone shocked .