Part - 04

I couldn't control my tears & just let it out.....

Y/N:"Whyyy me God, why me??? He doesn't know the truth & hating me. He rapped me. He know that I love him from high school but because of that day, he is thinking I murdered her. But I didn't...... I don't want to live this life. He rapped me. My own husband rapped me. *crying loudly* God please take me, please. I don't want to live in this world.

After crying for sometime, I don't know when I sleep.

Flashback:

A/N Pov.

Priest:"You may kiss the bride

Priest:"You may kiss the bride."

As Priest said Jungkook came near to Y/N's lips. He didn't kiss her but said something which gave Y/N shivers down in spine.

Jungkook's Pov.

I'm marrying this murderer now. It's all her plan, she murdered my love just because we were going to marry. And now her wish is coming true. But she didn't know that I'm going to make her life hell. As Priest said to kiss her , I lean but didn't kiss her. But I whisper something.....

JK:"Don't think I'll kiss you. Cause I know you taste disgusting. But let me clear you one thing. You are coming in hell. *evil laugh* Welcome to hell baby." (smirk).

And with that, I stepped out & all the people began to cheer.

Flashback Ends.

A/N Pov.

Y/N:"Jungkook, why are you running so fast? Wait for me

Y/N:"Jungkook, why are you running so fast? Wait for me."

JK:"Omg Y/N. What happen? Who said those words that - I can run faster than you....?? Now come come....."

Y/N:"Haha, I was joking."

JK:"Wow. Okay so, today we are going to fun a little bit in our room...right?" 😏

Y/N:😳😳"What!! No, you bad, bad, bad, really bad."

JK:😂😂"I'll going to be rough tonight." (playfully)

Y/N:"Yahhh....you brat." *she started to hit him*

JK:"Ok, ok, ok. I wont. I was kidding. Hahaha. I love you carrot."

Y/N:"I love ___ "

Y/N:"Ahhh..." (huffing)

It was a dream. Y/N woke up by splashing water on her hard. And no doubt, it was one & only Jungkook. Y/N couldn't control it because, many water went into her nose. So, she started to huffing.

Hi, this is your Author Nim. I'm sorry for the late update. Actually I'm busy in my studies. I'm a college student. So, the educational board decided to take assignments from us. I have to do 3/4 subject's assignments every week & submit those assignments in the college.  This is so exhausting. And to be honest, I'm devastated 😫😫😫😫. So~~~~yeap, once again I'm sorry. And I'll try my best to update another part asap. Till then... take care of yourself, stay healthy, stay safe....bye bye...😇👋👋.