Part - 24

Y/N's Pov.

After the introduction, we went to the living room & spend some time with them. After that we went to dining room for lunch. When we started to have our lunch, I felt someone's gaze on me. I looked infront of me & saw Namjoon oppa was looking at me. When I looked at him he immediately look down on his food. I secretly blushed.

After that me & Yoongi oppa decided to stay here until Jin oppa come back from Thailand.

So right now I'm in the balcony of hall in second floor. The scene is so beautiful from here. After some time I heard some footsteps coming towards me. I looked back & saw Namjoon oppa. I shyly smiled at him. He smiled back. And we started to look the scenery infront of us.

NJ:"I never heard about you from Suga Hyung."

Y/N:"Bcz Yoongi Oppa want to keep his family members information secret. He never want to let anyone know about us nor want to let anyone harm us."

NJ:"Oww.... If you don't mind can I ask you a little personal question?"

Y/N:"Sure, what is it?"

NJ:"I saw some faded bruises on your arm when you took off your blazer. Was someone abused you in the past?"

Y/N:"Umm...y-yes."

(A/N: Actually Y/N covered her scars by makeup Y/N thought no one could see her bruises. But her bruises was kinda visible.)

I think Namjoon oppa felt that I'm feeling uncomfortable with this topic.
So he didn't ask anything further. I felt better when he showed his concern for me.

NJ:"I hope your bruises heal soon."

NJ:"It's ok. You can share anything with me. I'll listen to you. If you're comfortable."

Y/N:"Yeah." (smiles a little)

All on a sudden we flinched bcz of a deep voice.

SG:"Namjoon what are you doing here with my sister 🤨?"

(A/N: Yoongi's let his protective mode on..🤭🤭.

SG: 😒 What are you doing here?

A/N: Nothing oppa..😅

SG: Go away before I throw you down from here.