Chapter 8 - Aidens smell

I was straining my shirt inbetween my thoughts. Should I leave? What do I do about my shirt? I don't have another.. My hand curled up into a fist. I seriously hate Aiden and his stupid jerks he bothers to call his friends. I'm so done with him right now. I can't stand him.

Only then, just my luck, Aiden walks into the room. He stands there and takes a deep breath. I wonder what happened, wait no I don't. I don't care about him. Aiden walks over to the sink and stares into the mirror, completely ignoring the fact that I'm not wearing a shirt or the fact that my gym shirt is soaked in my hands. It doesn't really matter.

After a few moments, he turns and realizes that I'm awkwarly watching him. My face turns abit red and I feel like I've been caught doing something bad. "Hi.." I mumbled, lifting my hand a little bit.

He pauses, his eyes travel up and down my body. Our eyes meet and his head makes a sharp turn to the right, "Why aren't y-you wearing a shirt?" He studders. I can see his slightly red face. Was he "checking me out?" Not possible. "Wait here." He said while leaving the room. Psh- Like I was going to leave. Not like this.

In a minute or two, Aiden comes back with something in his hands. A lump of clothing. He stands in front of me and holds out his hands. "Here- you can use my shirt." He mumbles. "I've only worn it once, It's actually an extra." He grabs my hand and forces me told hold his shirt. "Put it on."

I awkwardly stood there, holding his shirt. Aiden urged me to put on his shirt. I slipped his extra gym shirt over my head. It was a size bigger than me. His shirt was almost drownding me. I brought it up to my nose, boy did it smell like sweat. "It smells terrible." I groaned.

Aiden's face brightened. "Sorry.." He scratched his neck. "It's better than that, right?" He points to the wet shirt.

"I suppose so." I didn't want to admit it but I really like his shirt. It smelled like Aiden.

----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; What's your favorite food?
A; Sushi, pasta.. Doughnuts!