Chapter 15 - What now?

I looked Aiden in the eyes, leaned up and kissed him. It was beautiful and slightly awkward at the same time. Who would have thought that kissing Aiden would be almost the scariest thing I've ever experienced. I was used to the surprise beatings but this was something even God didn't plan.

We stood there for a moment, not moving. Aiden didn't move. His lips were rough but they were everything that I expected and more. My hands started to shake and I slowly backed away but Aiden didn't allow me to. Instead, he got closer. He reached for my hands and carefully intertwined them together.

He whispered, "thank you" and gave a little smile. "I've been waiting for that for way to long."

All I could do was smile back.

"Now what?" I asked awkwardly. Our hands intertwined and our bodies mangled together.

Aiden let out a chuckle. He took a step back. The air between us gave me goosebumps. It was cold now that he wasn't on me.

"Ethan." He paused, contemplating what he was going to say. My face was pure red, I could just feel my body heating up.
"Will you go-"

The doors slammed open and kids flooded in. I didn't know what to do. I panicked and threw his hands and shoved him away. I slid my shirt on and ran.

I didn't know where I'm running. I just knew that I had to. I really wish I didn't but I did.

I was too caught up in the moment. I was all hot and bothered and I'm sure he was too. We were being irrational, that's all it was.

I slow down and scratch my head. Yeah, irrational. I'm sure he didn't really feel anything. How could he?  I feel my face harden. It's me we're talking about. Ethan, the kid he picks on.
----------------------------------------------------
HELLO EVERYONE. DID YOU ENJOY?
Please leave a comment and vote for my story!!

Q; who's your favorite actor/actress?

A; Keria Kneightly