call 11.

As days kept on passing, Anubhav & Lavanya's never ending call session kept on going. With each call, they felt the urge to vanish the distance between them. Now the word 'strangers' seemed like a distant memory.

Anubhav could not think a single day without getting her call, without listening to her rants. Be it good, be it bad, everything felt like giving him peace after the end of a day.

Anubhav was sitting in the college and looking at his phone. A smile was forming in his lips dumbly. He had nothing to stare at but a contact name in his phone. 'A cute girl'
He wanted to give her number a better name but could not find one correctly.

Anubhav could not thinking how silly he was being. People look at their lover's picture and then smile. And he was so whipped just for the number. Then what will happen when he will meet her in real?

Wait... Did I mention lover?

He blinked his eyes in shock. That was something new.

Suddenly before he could understand anything, the phone was snatched by one of his friends.

" ankittt.. Give me my phone back" Anubhav shouted loud but that didn't work.

" Cute girl" Instead, his friend, Ankit called out the girl's name loudly and started to wiggle his brows. "OMG! what's happening? Who is this? " He threw questions at him.

Before anubhav could again reply anything, a call came.

Anubhav started to panic this time as the phone was in his hands. And he didn't know whose call it was.

" Your cute girl is calling bro" Ankit declared with wide eyes & that didn't do anything but increased Anubhav's heartbeats more.

"Ankit give it back to me" Once again, he tried to snatch it but Ankit was quick enough to move away from the place & pick up the call.

" Hello Sister in law "

That was the end. Anubhav snatched it from his hands and picked up the call hurriedly. "He... Hello? "

With that he left the class & came to the ground.

Anubhav/Lavanya/Ankit

ᥫ᭡

"W.. Who was that? "

"N.. No one. Please don't remember what he said. I'm really sorr--"

" Do you have a girlfriend? "

*shakes his head*
"No. Never. I don't even know what a girlfriend is. I don't have Lavanya"

"Lavanyaaaaaa"

"Shut up Ankit! "

" W.... Who is shouting my name? "

*glares Ankit*
"No one. He is a psycho"

"What! You're calling your friend a psycho for your girlfriend"

" Will you shut up please! "

"Are you busy? Am I disturbing you Anubhav? "

" No lavanya. You never disturb me. It's just one of my friend who saw your number in my phone and started acting weirdly "

*Ankit snatches the phone from him and yelled on call*
"Not number but the name! A cute girl. He calls you 'cute'. Omg romantic"

*snatched it back*
"He.. Hello... Don't listen to him.. He is just"

*blushes*
"Should I call you later, Anubhav?"

"No!.... I wanted to talk... But... Ugh... Okay... Let's talk at night"

"Bye. And thanks for calling me cute"

*a cute girl has ended the call*

"Ankit ruined it all. Hope I get a chance to talk to her at night"