Epilogue

Anubhav kept on tapping in his foot rhythmically and glanced at his wrist watch time to time. Time was passing but that 'she' was not coming. That 'she' for whom he was waiting, he was there to meet. With each minutes his heartbeat kept on rising more. He could not stop the excitement of meeting Lavanya but with that there was nervousness as well.

He memorized all the lectures given by his friends. His friends taught him well, how to meet a girl, how to greet a girl, how to behave on first date? But those lectures were not going to work anymore because he has already forgotten everything.

He unlocked his phone and looked at Lavanya's contact. Should I call her? Or should I just let it be? Is she even going to come? Just as his thoughts crashed into each other, suddenly a call came.

Anubhav winded his eyes when he saw the caller id. Lavanya was calling him. He screamed in mind & cut the call in excitement.

" What the--" He cursed himself under his breath because of his own stupidity.

He dialed the same number again hurriedly but it came busy this time. "Shit" Anubhav ruffled his hair in frustration and kept on trying to call but that was busy again and again.

Now he had nothing to do except for waiting. But now it felt like the time was harder to pass. He kept on looking here and there. So many girls were on road, Anubhav could not understand who is lavanya.

They have not even each other. How will he know her?

" Oh God! Does anyone even do that? I'm waiting here for so long!! " Suddenly Anubhav heard a complain. Turning around he found a girl standing in front of the cafe's gate. The girl was standing with an annoyed face and kept on ranting, " He even cut my call. Now his phone is busy. Ughhhh.. "

Anubhav frowned. Can she be lavanya?
And then suddenly their eyes matched. The girl looked away quickly but Anubhav could not. He kept on looking at her with curious eyes.

And then after sometime, the girl finally took steps to him. " Oh hello? Haven't you ever seen any girl? Am I looking like an alien? Why are you staring at me? " She roared with her tiny figure which looked smaller even in front of Anubhav's tall frame.

Anubhav still gazed at her for sometime and then finally uttered, " Lavanya? "

Lavanya took a pause.

Her body became cold hearing her name from that stranger's mouth. Her thoughts died all together and she suddenly ended up asking, "Anubhav? You? "

Anubhav winded his eyes for the mere second & turned around. All sudden he found out that his heart was thumping loud in his chest. But what he did not know was, the situation was same for the girl as well.

She became a statue there. Her cheeks became pink and tummy filled with butterflies.

From the moment they agreed to meet, they had imagined their first encounter in a thousand ways, yet none of those fantasies could have prepared them for what just happened now.

Slowly Anubhav turned around, his lips curved into a nervous and awkward smile. "H.. H.. Hi" He stuttered helplessly. And then suddenly his friend's words played in his memory. They strictly told him to not stutter and be confident. But he surely failed to do that.

Lavanya was looking down. She bit her lips, didn't know how to meet his gaze. She just nodded silently.

Anubhav took a deep breath before fixing the collar of his sky blue shirt, hoping it made him look handsome as he wished to appear like that in front of her.