Chapter 14: Date

Vicky's phone rang out of nowhere

Victoria: Oh shit it's Darren. I'm freaking out. Look what he wrote.

Marijetta: Who the fuck is Darren, what have I missed? So I see you have a date

Victoria: Uhm... Nevermind, I'll tell you afterwards when you are done with your story.

Marijetta: Okay, I'll continue now. So after she gave me her number, I immediately wrote to her. She is just WOW. She answered me immediately. Then we went on a couple of dates and our next date is this Saturday. Like you with uhh.. Danny uh no wait.. Darren?.. Ugh Nevermind. Do you have a picture of him?

Victoria: Uhm... I don't have a picture of him but I can show you his profile picture. So here's the picture of him.

Marijetta: Oh, he's not my type

Marijetta: Oh, he's not my type. I'm still sticking with women, but you would be a cute couple.

Victoria: Thanks Marijetta, honestly as always haha. I am so excited how it will go on with you and Anna. You have to tell me about it!!

———————————
SATURDAY
———————————
Victoria's POV:

So today, I have a date with Darren. Today is my 2nd meeting with him and I'm so damn nervous. I don't know what to do. Anyway... I just try to stay myself. Nobody has blown me as much as he has. Not even the fucking Asshole Aaron... I don't know what else to say but yes that's the truth.

Darren told me he'll surprise me where it's going. I don't love surprises either. I don't know why. He said we'd meet at the International Gardens Park. The park is near of FIU.

I made my way there. And already I see him. Oh shit, how he is dressed, so good. He has a good style. I then ran up to him and hugged him. He gave me a kiss on the cheek. And then I blushed. He saw me blush. This is so embarrassing for me. But then he blushed too. that kind of sweet. When I hugged him I could smell his perfume. It smells.. uff WOW. He told me he have a surprise for me. Then he tied my eyes with the blindfold and took my hand and said: Hold my hand and I'll take you with me. I walked there. Then he took off the blindfold and I saw how he prepared everything for a picnic. So it's a picnic date. Then we talked and fully flirted. I have to look him intensely in the eye over and over again. I can't stop looking the other way.

Darren: Vicky.. *smiled*

Me: Yeah, Darren?

Darren: You have such beautiful eyes. But deep in your eyes I see the pain. Can I ask why?

Me: Someone broke my heart. I was in a coma because of him. He was my date at a party and I was in love with him for years. Then at the party I saw him making out with his ex even though he told me he loved me. Then I ran to my car crying and drove off so fast and then drove into the tree with full speed. So I could have died and since then I've been in a coma for over 1 month. So now I'm alive and awake.

Darren: That son of a bitch. What's his name? But now I really want to teach him a lesson on how to treat women. He is not a man. Men really treat women like a princess and not like a shit. Sorry, normally I don't get angry that easily. But that hurts my heart when you told me. I've also experienced something similar. So I can understand. I want to be honest with you. But I had never felt such an intense connection as with you. I would very much like to see you again and I really feel that I can trust you. And you blow me away, make me smile. You just make me happy. You are like a sunshine.

Me: Darren, I can feel that too. You are really something special. And I definitely want to see you again. You always make me smile. I keep blushing because of you. I've never had this feeling with anyone before. I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I imagined that I would grow old and shriveled on my own.

After hours it was time to go home. Darren took me home and escorted me to the door. Then suddenly Marijetta opened the door and Anna was standing next to her.

Marijetta: Hey Darren, do you want to come in too?

Me: Uhm.. Darren, this is Marijetta and Marijetta this is Darren. I told her about you. That's why she knows your name.

*My thoughts: So fucking embarassing*

Darren: Nice to meet you Marijetta, she told me about you too. And yes I would like to come in if I may.

Then we went into the apartment. Marijetta wanted to watch a film with Anna.

Marijetta: Do you want to watch a film with us?

Darren: Yes, if that's okay for you Vicky?

Me: Yes, of course.

———————————
Then we sat on the couch and watched the movie Kissing Booth 3 together. It's a romance film. Darren sat next to me. Then all of a sudden I nodded off and lay on Darren's chest. He covered me with the blanket. It was so comfortable.

Then suddenly someone rang the doorbell and Marijetta wanted to open the door and Louna was standing there covered with ....