Chapter 20: Paris

The day has come. The trip to Paris has begun.

DARREN'S POV:

Today, we are going to Eiffel Tower. I've already prepared everything. The proposal ring is with me. It can begin. I can't wait.

Vicky: Omg, I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower.

Me: Me too Darling! Don't forget, you have to dress beautifully. We all need to dress nicely!

Vicky: Okay, of course, there's no problem *smirks*

MARIJETTA'S POV:

I also prepared everything, I just stand in front of Anna and I can't stop looking at her. She's so beautiful and very cute.

Anna: My Dear, I love you

Me: I love you duh

Anna: There's a thing I never told you

Me: Oh, I listen

Anna: My heart is big, but still you are the only woman in the world who has room in it.

Me: Wow, I'm so speechless. I love you so much duh, I can't even put into words.

Anna kissed me so softly. And I kissed her forehead and promised her that I will never ever let her go.

Me: Anna, you have to dress up, we're going to be late. So husch husch

*Anna grinned*

LOGAN'S POV:

Me: Babe, let's dress up. We have to go, we're gonna be late!

Riccy: Yeah, I'm sorry daddy, but you look so fucking good in this suit. *smirks*

Me: Oh, stawwp, I love you but we need to go, so pls hurry hurry.

Riccy: Ok, I get it

Me: So, let's go

Riccy: Logan Hills, Daddy, Babe, pls listen

Me: I listen...

Riccy: You're the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. A place in my heart is always open for you! I will never let you go, I love you Logan Hills.

I kissed his forehead and I promised that I will never ever let him go.

Me: Riccy Rodrigues I love you with my whole heart.

———————————-

Everyone went to the Eiffel Tower and there was a light show first.

Victoria looked at the Eiffel Tower and enjoed the view. And Darren knelt down and on the tower stands a caption: „Victoria pls turn around"

Victoria turned around and sees Darren proposing her.

There are so many people standing around