Mist

Racing through the forest, you went from tree to tree

You weren't sure why, but you enjoyed running on the branches as fast as you could.

There was always a possibility that you could lose your footing, or miss the branch completely.

It was fun to go as fast as you could, seeing what speed you could go without falling.

You had been training further in the forest, and had just started to make your way back.

Up ahead, you thought you heard a noise so you stopped where you were.

Being completely still, you waited to see if it was just your imagination.

Even is it wasn't your imagination, it wouldn't be weird to find someone in this forest.

The place was somewhere that everyone could go, and it was a great place to train.

About to continue forward, you heard the noise again.

Up ahead you heard voices, but you weren't close enough to know what they were saying.

Although you didn't want to be noisy, your curiosity got the better of you.

Being as quiet as possible, you made your way closer to the whispers up ahead.

Getting close enough to see them, you recognized that they were ninja from a different village.

Their clothing was different, and you could slightly make out the headband worn across their forehead.

You kept your distance, making sure to not be seen.

It wasn't completely uncommon for other ninja to visit the leaf, but you were suspicious.

For them to be in this forest made you think.

Even though you weren't sure of their objective, you thought you would just leave them for someone else to handle.

That was until you heard them, "He's just a kid, how hard can it be to take him."

"He's not just a kid. The Uchiha aren't people who should be underestimated."

"As long as we take him and get out of here unnoticed, it doesn't matter how strong he is."

They continued on with their conversation, but you stopped listening.

They were here for an Uchiha?

What did they want from him, his eyes?

The Sharingan was so much more complicated than anyone other than the Uchiha knew.

Noticing that they were starting to move forward, you followed closely behind.

"Everyone goes for the Hyuga when the Uchiha are right here."