Deal

Stepping into the dark hallway that you have grown to be comfortable in, you made your way to the room you were told to go to

As soon as you got back to the house that belonged to Fujimoto, you were ordered to meet him in the training room.

Although you weren't positive that you were training, you hoped that wasn't the case as you were already drained.

The day was almost over, and it was a good one.

You spent the day with the two boys who have become your favorite people in the short amount of time you've known them.

Your hours together consisted of running around the village and coming up with fun things to do, or making up your own games.

Being with them always made you smile, but the constant socializing is what you weren't used to yet.

Shisui was one to always be talking, and you didn't mind, but you weren't exactly thrilled about the way he wanted you to be talking as well.

However, you hoped you would have the time to get used to it. You really wished that you could stay with them.

Putting your hand to the cold metal handle, you opened the large door only to find darkness.

Making your presence known, you stepped into the room and looked around for the man you were supposed to be meeting.

Just as you were about to call out for him, a voice spoke to you.

"Two Kirigakure ninja were found in the forest. Their lives were taken from them."

Turning around, you came face to face with Fujimoto who was looking down on you, void of any emotion.

"Do you know of anything about that?"

Feeling your breath get caught in your throat, you searched for an answer.

He knew you were in that forest because you weren't to leave without informing someone, but the question was if he was upset or not.

You could make an excuse that would clear your name, but you weren't sure if he was hoping you were the one that did it.

Hoping it would have less consequences in the future, you wiped your face of any expression and told the truth.

You knew not to hide your face, and you knew better than to show any sign of fear.

Standing in silence, you swore that your heart was beating loud enough for the older Uchiha to hear.

Feeling goosebumps form on your arms, you watched as a large smile was plastered across Fujimoto's face.

Stepping back as he stepped closer, you felt an overwhelming fear in the man's presence as he grew closer.

Stopping once he reached the middle of the room, he crossed his arms in front of himself.