Austin who?

It's been a week since Dinah suggested her brilliant plan. It's been a week since I said No to it. It's been a week since I was caught staring at Lauren Jauregui's ass. And it's been a week since I told Dinah that it was a bad idea. But the more days that comes, the more I get tempted to actually do what Dinah had suggested. Why, you ask? Well the real reason why I didn't want to do it in the first place is because, I still believe in the romantic aspect of losing your virginity. I wanted to believe that it's still an important thing. That your only suppose to give it to someone who trully loves you and cares for you, and vice versa, for it to be worth it. I still wanted to believe those bull shits. That's why I didn't want to give it to Austin in the first place. Because after almost a year of being in a relationship with him, I still didn't feel it. So I can't really blame him for what happened to us. It was partly my fault. I wasn't fully in the relationship, emotional wise. I guess I wasn't really in love with him. Why am I realizing this now?

Anyways, I didn't really have the reason to hold grudge on him, That's why I didn't agreed on Dinah's plan. But like I was saying, the more days that comes, the more I'm being tempted to actually do what Dinah had planned. I don't have the reason to be mad at Austin for breaking my heart, but disrespecting me and humiliating me is a different story.

He's slowly showing me his true colors, spreading rumors about me, comparing me to her new 'girlfriend', making me look like a pityful girl that he left in the corner crying, begging for him to come back.

As if.

I seriously have no fucking idea why I never saw this side of him when we were still dating. Was he just putting a show, all of those times? Or was I just too blind that time to actually notice?

Probably the latter.

Seriously, he's getting on my nerves. He's slowly pushing me, and I swear he's not gonna like it when I finally had enough. And I'm getting there. Oh I'm almost to that point.

I felt someone sitting beside me, finally snapping me out of my own thoughts. Dinah took her seat, in our usual lunch table, followed by Ally and Troy, who was gigglig at each other, while taking their seats as well.

I immediately saw the look that Dinah was giving me. She knows something happened, again. And I know exactly what she's going to say about it. So before she could say anything, I started talking, looking at her knowingly.

"Yes Dinah, it is Austin, again." I saw her kinking her eyebrow up, silently telling me to go on. "And yes his wanna be ass is pissing me off as well." I say, repeating her words from this past few days. "And No, I'm still not going to do your plan." I said poiting my finger at her, making her roll her eyes.

"I don't know what's holding you back, girl." She sighed. "I mean, the way that he's been playin you lately.. If I were you, Austin would have been put in his place ages ago."

"Ohh trust me it's not Austin that's holding me back." I said, taking a bite on my pizza. "Your plan has been more tempting than ever. There's nothing more that I want to do than to bitch slap him with all the shit that he's been throwing my way this past few days."

"Then what the problem is?" She spat, with her infamous slang, making me roll my eyes.

"I still want my first time to be special, D." I mumbled, as if it was something to be ashamed of.

I never understand what happened. Now a days, people talk about sex like it's just mints that you offer to random people, because your nice.

I mean, where did the passion go?

Even Dinah is so casual about that subject. Her reasons being

"What's the big deal?" She asked.