Dinah's brilliant plan.

After skipping school for a week, and staying at my house, just crying my eyes out inside my room, drowning on my own self pity, and cursing everything about the boy who just broke my heart, I think I'm finally ready to go back out there and face hell that is waiting for me in school.

So after minutes of thinking, i grabbed my bag and made my way to the front door, where my mom was already waiting for me, with a sad smile on her face.

"Mija, are you sure you're ready to go to school?" She asked, placing her hand on my shoulder. " I could always talk to your teacher again? Tell her you're still not feeling well?"

"Mami, I'm fine. I've already missed so much, and I can't afford failing senior year." I said, smiling at her warmly.

"Okay.. if you are so sure. Go on then." She hugged me briefly, before walking me to my car. "Karla, you know you are beautiful, mija. There is someone out there who is better than him. Who is more worth it. I promise you." She said, smiling. Before she closed the car door, and waved me off.

My mom knew about Austin.

She knows that he was my first boyfriend. And I think she also knows that he was my first kiss.

But she has no idea why Austin and I broke up. She doesn't know that he was the one who broke up with me, simply because i still didn't want to have sex with him. After being with him for almost a year, he was tired of waiting. He also admitted that he was fooling around behind my back, and that he was sorry for not breaking it off with me, earlier.

What an asshole.

I seriously do not understand why I didn't see it. Dinah, my best friend, had always told me that there was something off about Austin. But i never listened. I wouldn't be suprise if she'd would say i told you so!

Finally reaching my destination. I got out of my car, and I can already feel eyes watching me. I was really contemplating if i should just go back home, and just try again tomorrow, but the buzzing of my phone stopped me.

Dmac: gurl, where you at? Ur not backing out on me. Get ur ass in school! He's not worth failing dumb ass!! :{0

I chuckled after reading that.

: already here D! I'm in the parking lot, come pick me up!

Dmac: I aint your slave cabeyyo! Just get in here!

: but people are staring at me! I feel so uncomfortable. Pleeeaase pick me up! :((

Dmac: Uuuuughh fine! Ur lucky i love you gurl! Im gonna bring ally.

: Yay! Thank you. And love you too ;*

With that, I leaned on my car and waited for Dinah and Ally. As i was humming to myself, I heard a group of people laughing, leading by a voice that i knew so well.

Not now please. Not when i'm alone.

I slowly turned, and saw none other than the boy that i've been crying over for the past few days. He was with his group of friends and next to him was Becky, the girl who was "worth more of my time." As he puts it.

I immidiately turned away and tried to get into my car, but it's too late.

"Camilla?" You'd think he would have the decency to at least pronounce my name right. I put on the best smile that i could master and faced him.

God, why me?

"Hey! Long time no see." He said. Smiling at me. How i would love to slap that smile away.