Where Are They Now?

"Oww! Crimson, don't do that!!" (Y/N) yelped, with a tear or two falling. She quickly put the lid back on the catnip container and put it away. Her hands were shaking in pain, and she let out pained breaths. (Y/N) stood up, being careful not to get any blood on anything. "I just hope they have a first aid kit somewhere... ow." She left the living room, hoping to find a first aid kit somewhere in the manor, anywhere, if she was lucky. Seeing (Y/N) in so much pain snapped Jason out of his overdose-on-catnip state, and just realized what he had done to her.

"Awww dammit... please don't tell me I just did that." Jason said, with traces of fear and sadness in his voice.

"Well, at least we learned something from this; never let Jason near any form of drugs." Tim said.

"Yes, I know, I f**ked up! I shouldn't have licked the stuff to try and relieve my smoking urge! It won't happen again, and I'm pretty damn sure (Y/N) will be sure of that from now on..."

"Okay, my hands are finally bandaged up

"Okay, my hands are finally bandaged up. Oh, it's a little after 6 o'clock. I should feed you guys dinner." (Y/N) reached into her bag and got out a bag of cat kibble, and some paper bowls she got from her house. "Alright, here you go, little fellers." The four cat(boys) crunched away at their, not exactly ideal, dinner. "Hmm, I wonder what's on TV." (Y/N) walked over to couch, reached for the remote and turned on the TV. "Hm, wonder what's going on in Gotham today." She turned on the news.

"This is Vicki Vale, reporting to you live. Ever since the sudden disappearance of the four vigilantes known as Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, as well as Batman's sidekick, Robin, within just a few days, crime rates have already increased a substantial amount. Muggings, murders, robberies and several more of these heinous acts have increased by 275%. How wi- (touches ear piece) Oh... is that so? Well,*ahem*, this just in; a break-in has occurred at the Gotham City Art Gallery. Sources say that the ones responsible are Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy. I-I'm now getting word that the police have arrived at the scene. The police and the three women are gearing up for a fight. We don't know how the- Ah, I see... well, I have been informed that the police have, yet again, failed in capturing the perpetrators (sigh). Where has Gotham's vigilantes gone? Will the increase of crime change people's mind about vigilantism? Will we ever know? This is Vicki Vale reporting to you live from a chaotic city. Back to you at the studio."

"(Sigh), just another day in Gotham City. I hope the guys are okay..." The cats next to you all meowed out loud in response.

'We are the guys!!'
"Mmeeooowwww!!"

"Awww, you four miss him too? That's so sweet!"