The Final Battle (Part One)

(Y/N) was walking all around Gotham City, looking or listening for any clues that would lead her to the location of the villains. When suddenly, "Haaaahahahahaaa!" That laughter sounded familiar. High pitched, playful, with the slightest hint of a Brooklyn accent. Wait a minute, that's Harley Quinn! (Y/N) followed the sound of the laughter.

Meanwhile, at Wayne Manor, the cats (or rather, boys) are trying to get out of there so they can help (Y/N). "Okay, guys, do any of you have ideas on how to get out of here and help (Y/N)? There's no such thing as bad ideas, spit something out!" Dick shouted.

"Can't we just, like, break a window or something and go after her?" Jason stated.

"No way, are you kidding me? Bruce would kill us! Maybe we can sneak our way of here somehow. I know (Y/N) locked the front door, but there are definitely a lot of other ways out." Tim shouted.

"A domesticated cat is considered to be one of nature's most effective killers. We can take them!" Damian exclaimed.

"Okay, I think there's a way we can take all of our ideas. Jason, go get our weapons. Tim, find a window for us to crawl out of that we can close afterwards. And Damian, find something we can use to secure our weapons to our bodies."

"Dick, how the f**k do you expect me to use, or even hold, a gun with these paws?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, Dick, I don't think I can open or close anything with paws." said Tim.

"And do you honestly believe we use our weapons looking like this without hurting ourselves?" Damian questioned.

"Well, it's either we try something stupid and see if it works, or do nothing and let (Y/N) die! Pick your poison!" Dick exclaimed.

Meanwhile, over here, "Haaaa-ump!-" Harley making a loud, anime-eating sound as she took a large bit out of her deli made sandwich with some chips she put in her sandwich, as her sandwich came with a bag of chips. "Mm mm, 'sho girl'sh (gulp) is this stuff damn delicious or what?" She looked back and forth between the other two women. Ivy was having a side salad that would normally come with a sandwich, while Catwoman was having her own sandwich with a fruit cup.

"Alright, I'll admit; for something made by a meat sack, this is... not terrible." said Ivy.

"I wouldn't mind stealing from that place from time to time." Catwoman joined in. "But, are you sure getting all didn't slow us down by at least five minutes?"

"Ah, what's anyone gonna do? Bats is outta town, and so a' the other guys!" Harley said cheerfully.

"Hey!" a shout was heard. The three villainess' turned their heads towards the sound. "It's one thing to break into places and steal valuable things. But it's another thing to threaten an innocent man who just wants to make people smile with his damn-delicious sandwiches!" (Y/N) shouted, pointing her weapon at three.

"Uhhh, who a' you?" Harley asked.

"I'm... uh... the one who's... um... going to... bring you three to justice!" (Y/N) shouted, trying to sound heroic.

"So, a' you like a fill-in for Bats and gang, or what?" Harley asked.

"See, Harley, we did get slowed down with the sandwich stop!" Catwoman scolded.

"Well, look at the bright side, we got enough energy to take out the little twerp!" Harley exclaimed as she brought out her giant mallet.

"Hmm, good point. You know, Harley, for all of your stupidity, you sure are smart." Ivy said as she pat Harley on the head. She then whipped her arms out to the side and brought out some vines. "Well, girls, what are we waiting for? Shall we?" Ivy asked looking at her allies.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Catwoman grinned and gave a side eye to the other two villainesses while bringing out her whip.

"Woah, uh, hey now. L-let's not get all violent! Why don't we just sit down and ta- OH MY GOD!"

"Wheeee!" Harley shouted, as she jumped up and swung her mallet down to hit (Y/N). (Y/N) just barely jumped out of the way of the giant mallet. The other two villainesses followed along, trying to get rid of their new... challenger.

'What the Hell was I thinking?!' (Y/N) screamed in her head as she was running away from her dangerous opponents.