Joing The Dsmp

Y/N POV
My eyes open to a large world, although full of useless looking buildings yet the world was beautiful. I was sitting, I feel the grass under my fingers. I smile softly and look down to see what I fiddled with.
"Hey bad! Look what I found" a female voice said above me. Naturally I looked up to see a sheep lady. She was beautiful. Her hands on her hips with a sweet yet cocky smirk.
"Puffy, you- oh it's a human" a demon boy said as he reached out his hand to help me up. " what's your name?"he asked
I accepted his help and grabbed his hand. He pulled me up. "I'm...Y/N"
"That's a pretty name"the lady said " I'm captain puffy. But please just call be puffy" she smiled. I couldn't help but smile back at her.
The demon let go of my hand "I'm badboyhalo. But everyone calls me bad" he said with a sweet tone "why where you just sitting there?"
"I-" I paused trying to remember "I don't know. I don't remember anything past waking up here. All I knew is Y/N felt like the right name"I explain
"That's how everyone here started"puffy nodded a bit
"Let's get you something to eat"badboyhalo said as he started to walk away.
I grinned and ran after him to talk with him
—————-
Puffy POV
I follow close behind the two.
Poor Y/N. Being dragged into this. First dropping into the dream smp without any thing to remember. Now he's probably going to be dragged into the eggpire.
"How would you like to join my empire" bad said, trying to whisper so I wouldn't find out.
"I'd love to!"Y/N said with zero hesitation
I went in between the two "whoa there. Bad, don't drag the poor kid into that."
"But the egg to-" bad started
I interrupted "oh, can it bad" I roll my eyes. I look at Y/N "don't fall for the eggpire shit"
"Language"bad mumbled from the side
"The egg is evil don't ever think other wise it wants to infect the entire server"I explain
"The egg is not evil! Don't spread those lies puffy! The egg only wants to help"bad smiles a smile full of kindness yet it hurt both Y/N and I to the core.
"It does not"I glare at bad
"It does too!"bad huffs back
"Knock the shit off, you know it is going to hurt everyone"I cross my arms and roll my eyes as we stop walking.
"First of, language!! Second, no it won't!"bad clenched his fists
"Hey bad"a voice said from behind us. We all look
" 'GEPPY!"bad shouted and hugged skeppy.
————
Y/N POV
Geppy? Who? It's not just me, bad and puffy?
"Y/N this is skeppy. Skeppy this is Y/N" bad pulled away from skeppy and looked at me
Oh, skeppy.
"Sup" skeppy was just a diamond block juman with a face. I found it odd.
"Hi.."I slightly waved
"I was just telling Y/N about the egg"bad grinned
Puffy groaned and then again out burst a fight among the two.
Skeppy grabbed my wrist and ran away with me to behind a big red hotel.
I pulled away from him " why'd you do that?!"I panic
"The two fight all the time about the egg. it's better to leave them alone"skeppy said. His expression didn't change. Suddenly he morphed into a human with Dimond Scale like things on his face. He wore a blue hoodie.
"Heh!?"I take a step back
skeppy shook his head to fix his expression he had stuck in for a while I'd assume "while bad and puffy fight I'll give you the tour"
"How do you know I'm new?"I say crossing my arms
"Well I've never seen you before"sleepy looked at him with a bland look
"Fair enough" I look down
A grin grows on skeppys face as he puffs his chest "alright let's go"
I look up at him with a small smile then nod firmly "yeah"